Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Question - Sanctuary Village Quest Hub
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2018 at 12:50 PM
Duckie
I just reached the Sanctuary Village and now have begun working on the Corrupted Creek. I'm reading that you have to reach the Flux in order to open up this Quest Hub. Is that still correct?

If so, then I'm going to do the Nate Quest now since it will be a year before I reach the Flux.
Thanks!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2018 at 2:03 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Duckie

Are you referring to a specific quest in Corrupted Creek? I finished this area and the Sanctuary Hub on my way to the Flux. There is a chest that cannot be opened until you find something further along in the game. That is all I remember.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2018 at 2:05 PM
Last Edited September 29th 2018 at 2:08 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I saved my SBAs in the area for Sanctuary so I wasn't whacking in dead fields to do the Sanctuary quests. (just a helpful tip)

The quests for Sanctuary can only be done in the areas in the same area on the island as Sanctuary and in the Flux. Maybe that is what you read?
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2018 at 2:13 PM
Cheshirecatqee
The Sanctuary quest opens up eventually. You don't have to have reached the Flux. I've not reached flux yet and have completed all the Sanctuary village hub.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2018 at 2:39 PM
Duckie
Thanks everyone. Someone told me it just opened up for them and they just completed the infected plains as a whole.

So I'm leaving the Nate Quest and all the SBAs for it.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2018 at 6:25 PM
Raymond
hub quests can be done in the zone they come from and in the flux, but not in zones between their originating zone and the flux, i,e, sanctuary in sanctuary or flux, spine in spine or flux, cera/high jungle in cera/high jungle or flux, and when it comes out if it comes out, salt desert in salt desert or flux. but none in any of those others