Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Safari doesn't remember presets

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 1:15 AM
semagromra0999
Hello, I've just switched to using safari for the game and it won't remember saved formations, that i'm ok with buying all upgrades, or saved / reserved crusaders in the mission list. Anyone else have this problem? I'm on Mac.

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 3:49 PM
KameRose
Saved formations is in you game data so they should still be there if you switch browsers. however, your preference to not see certain pop-ups and who you have starred or Xed for missions is saved in your flash cache for that browser, so anytime you switch browsers or clear your flash cache you have to redo these things.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 6:24 PM
Raymond
no, saved formations and missions stars++ and do not ask+ things are stored in cookies and cookies on one browser are not known on another same as if you went to another computer

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2018 at 10:34 AM
semagromra0999
Hey Thanks for the replies, I thought it was in the cache of the browser but every single time I reload it asks again, even if I haven't quit the browser. So I checked and cookies are allowed so there shouldn't be an issue but, nope.

I'm also having the problem as I usually use firefox and now I can't get the game to load after the new firefox update.