Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Wiki Administration
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2018 at 5:16 PM
Flybaby
I am happy to announce my position as Wiki Administrator. This came about in June of this year, but I made the decision to keep it low key until I settled into my new role. It's been a bit of a challenge, updating pages that have been seriously neglected, and creating pages for new content, but slowly but surely, it's progressing.

I'm also happy to announce that Phagras has accepted my offer for the position of Content Moderator. Phagras has been a great asset to the Wiki, updating & editing pages, generating new templates, and uploading images, to name a few. This new role will give Phagras more editing tools.

After 2 years of low user contributions, it's great to see a spark of life coming back to the Bushwhacker2 wiki community, and I hope to see other contributors join us in our effort to continue the great work of other editors before us, to make the Wiki the best place to go to satisfy our ever curious Bushwhackia minds.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2018 at 9:46 PM
Rebecca Beattie
thank you for your efforts and congratz
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2018 at 10:06 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

CONGRATS!!!!...You are so good at this wiki stuff..Kudos....again!!!!! I am also glad to see that phagras is helping.

I know Sheldon Hagal used to update the wiki and he was AWESOME at it as well before he gave it up...
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2018 at 1:18 PM
phagras
It's great to have an active admin again and thank you again for the invitation to be a moderator. I've already fixed one of my own mistakes :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2018 at 1:34 PM
Last Edited September 5th 2018 at 1:37 PM
Flybaby
Thank you Rebecca, Barbara and phagras. I liked Sheldon. He was a big help on wiki and gave me a few good tips along the way.

Phagras, You're doing a great job on the wiki, and I'm happy to hear that you already found those tools helpful.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2018 at 1:42 PM
Flybaby
P.S. I also want to thank all of you on this forum for posting helpful BW2 tips. There are many ways to contribute to the wiki, and posting info here is one of them. It's always greatly appreciated, not just by me, but to anyone who needs help playing the game.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2018 at 8:46 PM
Duckie
Thank you for all your hard work and all those who came before you. It is greatly appreciated daily by many people.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2018 at 7:28 AM
DestKitteh
Congratulations, and thank you!

What a big task ahead.

You're amazing for taking it on.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2018 at 10:09 AM
Flybaby
Thank you Duckie and DestKitteh. It's a rewarding task, knowing that BW players like yourselves appreciate it.
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2018 at 1:56 PM
Last Edited September 7th 2018 at 1:58 PM
broccoflower
So I've been a long-time lurker here at CNE forum, but a long-time player - and poster - at BFG. Until they shut down their forums. I just wanted to add my sincere thanks and congrats to Flybaby and everyone else who's contributed to the wiki pages and here also. I can't count the times I've been stuck in the game and found the help I needed. Thank you so much
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2018 at 4:41 PM
Flybaby
Welcome to the CNE forum, broccoflower. Hopefully you'll not only run into old friends here, but make new ones as well. And, thank you for your kind words. It's always great to get feedback.
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2018 at 6:57 PM
broccoflower
You're welcome ! For what it's worth .. I'm a total fan