Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Rosie Rocklesschaun

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2018 at 7:12 PM
Animenut
I really love making puns and references in these. Anyway...

Seems she won't turn to stone more than once while under attack. Using a healer and Dark Gryphon, I made sure she stayed alive a LOT longer than 15 seconds even after she un-rocked, so it had more than enough time to cooldown and be able to happen again, but no dice. No matter how long I wait before letting her health drop, I can only get her to stiffen up once per boss attack.

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2018 at 4:40 AM
GoldenNewb!
Following this because I have the same problem.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2018 at 7:59 AM
Aleopheus
Same issue here.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2018 at 2:12 PM
Azaryah
Work-around posted on the kongregate forums in case you are too impatient to wait until next week for a possible fix:

put her back on the bench after each healing, then back in formation and the ability will trigger again.

Tried it and it worked for me.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2018 at 11:53 AM
Animenut
I was going to wait for the devs to fix this, but there's only three days left and no update, so I'm considering it doing your way. However, I'm a little lost. How does that work? You can't remove a crusader while it is being attacked, much less PUT IN a crusader in front of a boss while it is attacking the formation. How is your method supposed to be done?

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2018 at 3:00 PM
Azaryah
Well, you put someone else in that will raise the DPS, and a healer to heal her up, take her out, put her back in, remove whoever is necessary to lower DPS and get her attacked again, and repeat.

BUT, according to a post on the 27th, they have fixed her problem, so it's not necessary to do it that way anymore.