Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Material mission bug

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2018 at 4:26 PM
Animenut
Who gets ze box? Vat's in ze box? How much is vat's in the box worth?!

...Ahem. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Anyway, it seems that sometimes when I complete a material mission (e.g. "What's in the box?"), the material cards don't show and the "complete now" button remains greyed out. I can close the notification with the "X", but I can't see the results or click "complete now". I haven't checked if I still get the materials, yet. I'll do that next time I get a material mission.

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2018 at 12:18 AM
Geoff Riley
Yup, I got this too. Annoying isn't it? I wasn't sure if it wasn't a server connection problem though: seem to be getting very intermittent connections at the moment.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2018 at 10:11 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Thanks for the report.

Do you know if you're changing areas behind the mission screen when trying to complete it?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2018 at 3:03 PM
Animenut
Most likely, I am. I finish areas within seconds, at most, so chances are fairly high I could be mid-transition as the mission is being completed. It's ultimately just a guess, though. I haven't really paid any attention to that detail.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2018 at 4:06 PM
Azaryah
Last three material missions i've had have also had this problem. Never happened (that i recall) before the last few days. Did check player history and the materials are awarding just fine, though.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2018 at 4:27 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Yeah, Kevin's first glance at the bug is just that the call to display the cards is failing.

It's probably something we'll get fixed in this week's update.

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2018 at 2:34 AM
Geoff Riley
I have now tried it both ways—collecting during a scene change and during a steady background—and can confirm that it is when the scene is changing that the problem arises.

So hopefully Kevin's already got it sorted! :)