Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Lucky Infected achievement

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2018 at 5:26 PM
Jasmin
Is there a trick to getting this achievement? The most I can get is 5, and that is with 10 crusaders within 2 slots of the evil doctor. Thanks.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2018 at 2:58 AM
Teschio
You need the legendary gear to complete it

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2018 at 6:10 PM
Jasmin
Wow, that is a first. I've completed all other event achievements to date, usually with no gear. Was this intentional or a mistake? And are we to expect legendary requirements for future event achievements?

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2018 at 8:34 AM
Rocket2049
can't recall but there was an achievement that needed epic or higher before
you can get crusader specific achievements even after the event ends anyways
for reference you need Legendary level 2 at minimum (hits 6 but somehow achievement will get 7)

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2018 at 9:39 AM
Carlene Paquette
Well that is very disappointing to read. I guess I'm going to miss this one as I have no catalysts left to spend to upgrade the doctor's gear. Quite annoying.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2018 at 12:41 PM
Azaryah
Carlene, if you happen to get his relevant epic gear then you can temporarily disenchant something else to give him the necessary L, get the achievement, then return things to normal. Also, like most of the other event achievements, this can still be done after the event ends (though you will have to look up the requirements on the fan wikia since they will no longer be displayed in-game).

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2018 at 7:48 PM
Carlene Paquette
Thanks for the suggestion. I had never disenchanted anything. But I followed your advice and did that so I could upgrade the doc and finally got the achievement tonight.

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2018 at 4:58 PM
Jasmin
I assume it is the legendary eyepatch needed. I didn't manage to get an epic one, so I guess this achievement has to wait. Very disappointing that it is impossible to complete an event achievement during the event without spending money for more chests.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2018 at 5:27 PM
AndrewtheSmart
Rocket, it was Bernard's Windfall (But I got it with the weekend buff).