Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
New Content: Salt Desert Part 1!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2018 at 5:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Teddy

I appreciate your apology very much. As Flybaby said it takes a good person to do so.

We share a common bond in our fondness of this game. I have also met some very special people I would never had a chance to meet in "real" life because of this game.

Thank you again,
Angela
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2018 at 6:22 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Teddy: Its nice to meet you. Im looking forward to reading more from you
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2018 at 4:03 PM
Teddy
Ahh..you are all wonderful..Angela, BT (Barbara) Flybaby (love your Wiki..with help from others)Rebecca..if I had been able to have a little girl, I would have named her Rebecca..love that name! Thanks for the forgiveness and understanding..we're all the same, but different..we all love and cherish these precious times.

Teddy
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2018 at 6:10 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Ahh...I had to go back and read the blog again to figure out why I got Flux dust when I was expecting a 5th trinket. Clever devs ;) excited to see what you have in store for us in part 2!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2018 at 6:02 AM
Flybaby
Armymom, thanks for the info. I'm in the flux working on my 3rd trinket, and wondered if the devs were going to divide flux 19 in half, or do a new Flux, for part 2. So, this makes sense. Now that I know, I partially complete the 5th puzzle, and wait for part 2. Thanks again.

One thing that threw me off for this current Flux is that I had my Flux 18 puzzle all done, minus one piece, and when I started Flux 19, only 81 pieces transferred over. Usually all will transfer. I thought about putting in a ticket, and then decided that it wasn't a big deal ... I just wondered if anything changed with that.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2018 at 2:48 PM
Last Edited August 10th 2018 at 3:40 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby..

WOW sorry .....I was lucky to see that all 144 pieces were there for me in flux19....BUT now when I do fLux18 I dont get a Chest(it says field completed)...I have my flux 19 ready.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2018 at 7:44 PM
Last Edited August 9th 2018 at 9:51 PM
Russel Denton
i know im a bit late, for saying this but anyway, when the new zone came out,i noticed on BW2 chat facebook that certain players were spoiling certain aspects of the new zone, which did actually upset a few players and also DID cause a few arguments, so im suggesting in the future when new zones come out that those players who like to spoil on bw2 chat do it via facebook chat through private chat to each other not sharing with the BW2 community who wants the new zone/s to remain a mystery, if this problem persists i will name those players who insist on spoiling, and suggest to the devs to incur punishement where they deem fit ok.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2018 at 9:16 PM
Last Edited August 9th 2018 at 9:17 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Russel
I'm not sure if my comment prompted yours or not. I hope it didn't. What I mentioned is in the posted release notes. I also made sure when I created my other thread to alert to possible spoilers. I understand many players like to discover surprises and figure things out on their own. I do try not to ruin things for others.
I don't get into chat much, usually only the dev chat. Sorry to know that happens :(
Good reminder :)
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2018 at 10:06 PM
Last Edited August 9th 2018 at 10:18 PM
Russel Denton
ArmyMomOkc, its not your comments on forums ok, re-read what i said, its about players spoiling stuff about the new zone on bw2 chat ok, and other players and my self are getting sick of it ok, some players like to leave things a mystery ok, not get it spoiled by other players on bw2 chat ok,
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2018 at 9:38 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Russel, we won't punish players who spoil new content in the chats.

The chat is for talking about the game after all.

We'll just remind players not to spoil things too soon after new content comes out.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2018 at 4:01 PM
Teddy
Russel..I hope you continue to comment. I enjoy your information and commitment regarding this adventure and the exposure/non exposure you are speaking about.
Teddy
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2018 at 10:44 AM
Michael Inaba
My Flux is still locked? Am I missing something?
I'm at 100 % on the chromatic pools, salty settlement and the train graveyard... and I finished the puzzles on the shirked landing... what am I missing to get to the flux?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2018 at 11:58 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Michael, you have to leave the Train Graveyard through the exit to unlock the Flux on the world map.
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2018 at 6:28 PM
Michael Inaba
Thanks Erika... actually have to leave the caustic Chasm... I found the exit :P thanks!
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2018 at 12:27 PM
Last Edited September 16th 2018 at 12:27 PM
blackmangopit
Just noticed there's only 3 main puzzle zones in this new content as compared to all other areas with a minimum of 4. Will there be new areas in this zone, why only 3?
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2018 at 3:24 PM
Rebecca Beattie
it is only half the zone.. we are half done