Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Gifting to friends during Events
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 12:09 PM
Flybaby
Just wondering if gifting to friends during events works the same on all platforms (for wiki purposes).

For instance, On BigFish, we purchase the gift from the NPC in the Event area, and it stays in our inventory until we decide to send it to a friend. Then we speak to Sasha in the Commons to send the gift. We can actually buy/and send gifts through Sasha year-round, as she is always in front of her house in the Commons, even during non-events.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 2:40 PM
Last Edited July 31st 2018 at 2:41 PM
Barbara Tompkins
FB is the same as your BF Flybaby..
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 2:43 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Barbara. I know that FB friends send gifts to each other to help with game play, but that's a whole other ball game, right?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 3:11 PM
Last Edited July 31st 2018 at 8:58 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

..Again,, Yeah, what you stated above is the same on FaceBook...

AS a matter of fact,,,I got an Easter One today from a friend haha she forgot she had it:)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 3:47 PM
Flybaby
Right, I found one from x-mas I didn't know I had. Nice.

BTW, What I meant by my last comment about FB friends, had nothing really to do with the event gifts that I first asked about, but rather the game play itself. Don't you need FB friends to advance in certain areas of the game, by asking them to send you things?
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 4:01 PM
phagras
The gifting works the same on Kong too.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 4:13 PM
Last Edited July 31st 2018 at 5:05 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

IN BW2 on facebook, we need FB friends and then a buddie request is needed to have them as BW2 friend, then we send out friend requests TO help each other out ..with clearing paths (SBA's or regular game play)to get to the next area...

Also,, we get to send request to friends daily for the 25 blue energy packs that we use every day for whacking..

Moreover...Wally the trinketsmith helps..us to construct from scratch/combine trinkets for better ones so again requests are sent out for help whatever the trinket may need. I dont have any left to do so..I cant give u an example).

Also we can call a friend to help whack every 5 days..

Hope this helps
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 4:37 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Sasha is always there in the Commons for every game site.

Non-friend sites have to type in the name of the player they want to gift.

Friend sites, you choose from the list of friends you have that you want to give the gift to.

----

Non-Sasha gift things are: the daily blue energy packs from friends ( non-friend sites just have the 5 a day) and the trinketsmith crafting material (non-friend sites have to pay BBs for the materials.)

----

Other things friends do:
- help clear the blockers (non-friend sites just click on them to make them disappear)
- help with event turn-ins (non-friend sites get the flat percent boost)
- friend whack every 5 days (if your friend signs in regularly)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 5:05 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Phagras, good to hear from players on different platforms.

@ Barbara. Thanks for refreshing my memory. FB works a little differently in that respect, since BF doesn't have friend functionality
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 5:08 PM
Last Edited July 31st 2018 at 5:31 PM
Barbara Tompkins
your welcome Flybaby..:)

Hmm,, I would have thought all platforms were the same game play....
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 5:26 PM
Last Edited July 31st 2018 at 5:27 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Erika. I totally missed seeing your post. (must have crossed paths). That explains a lot, and will surely help me in updating the wiki.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 7:27 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Ive been trying to figure out how many friends it takes to maxout the event game friend turn in thing on Friend platforms (Im on FaceBook). I'm guessing that it takes 40 or 41 friends. Looks like I need more friends still lol