Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
prestine mount feed
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 1:07 AM
lone_wolf323
I was curious if there was a current way of trading around prestine feed that you get from whacking in the fields, I have some of them but of which I dont care to use for my mount. If there is not a way for that, is there any thoughts as to include this ingame?
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 10:33 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
I like that idea lone-wolf. Even the ability to exchange them for mount bucks would be great, as they do add clutter.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 10:49 AM
Rebecca Beattie
there are a number of places where Id like to choose to use mulitple items instead of one at a time. One place that comes to mind is the energy packs. I'd like to be able to choose 5 or 10 10% energy packs instead of 1 or all. one at a time gets tedious so I usually use all but that make me play faster and run out of game stuff to do sooner
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 11:34 AM
Last Edited July 27th 2018 at 11:34 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I also wish there was something we could do with the pristine feeds we won't use. The only way I have found to remove it from my inventory is to feed it to a max level pet.
I have only done it a few times, it feels wasteful to get rid of it. However, it takes up space in my inventory and I'm afraid I might accidentally use it.