Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
How to win friends and influence people
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 12:59 PM
Flybaby
Ditto Rebecca. Sometimes things have to come to a head before something is done about it. One good thing that may come from this is that if there is a next time, the good guys can and should ban together and go after the bullies! I agree that it was nice getting to know a few people better, and hopefully everyone can enjoy coming to this forum without fear of harassment.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 1:03 PM
Last Edited July 27th 2018 at 1:04 PM
Flybaby
I miss Justin too, but I think Nick is doing a great job with new quests, and keeping things running smoothly. I try not to inundate him with tickets, but when I've had to send one, he has always been good about replying to me withing a day (unless it's a weekend).
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 1:03 PM
Last Edited July 27th 2018 at 1:07 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Locking this thread, as it's main topic has been addressed, and it's not really game related.

Thank you to everyone for providing mostly civilized discussion on this issue.

As a reminder to everyone:

- IGNORE the trolls. MUTE them in game chat, and DON'T ENGAGE them when posting on the forum.

- Report the trolls using the chat report system for chat and open an in-game support ticket, or email bw2support@codenameentertainment.com, for issues with players on CNE forums and we'll investigate.

- Just because a player is annoying, doesn't mean that gives you leave to bad mouth them or call them names. That is also considered to be harassing a fellow user and could get you warned/banned as well.