Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Summer Carnival Event 2018 Edition!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2018 at 5:57 PM
Last Edited July 29th 2018 at 6:04 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I make a Holiday 20% + 30% mana rune that lasts 20ish days. Saves on holiday runes then I still have the mana % still going afterwards. I will do some more experimenting. I would like to free up more of my trinket slots.
Thank you Rebecca!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2018 at 6:00 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby will do! I spent almost 2 hours dusting runes yesterday. I have a nice stock of dusts now. Appreciate the help!

Rebecca we are both on BF but FB friends :)
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2018 at 10:23 PM
Rebecca Beattie
nice... on the friendship

and my rune experiments have used up so much of my dusts... I'm curious how this will come out.. I am learning
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2018 at 8:16 AM
clm
I am not getting the last quest for Daredevil Bog. I think that's his name. Any reasons why? Thanks.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2018 at 9:25 AM
Last Edited July 30th 2018 at 9:25 AM
ArmyMomOkc
clm

I just had him keep doing the motorcycle trick and I finally got it. Didn't leave just stayed there and kept having him do it.
Hope you got it, I see you asked this quite a bit earlier.
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2018 at 11:30 AM
clm
I did!! Thank you very much.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2018 at 12:57 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Achievement says u gota make him do the motorcycle stunt 5x.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 3:35 PM
Teddy
Hi Matthew..I also read the 5x..the message doesn't finish, so I
can see why some players are confused.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 7:05 PM
sfergu4127
How do I get the scuba gear to be dunked in?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 7:26 PM
Last Edited July 31st 2018 at 7:26 PM
ArmyMomOkc
You fish up the scuba helmet in the Windy Crest fishing hole. Put it on with the swimsuit and then you are ready to be dunked! :)
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2018 at 9:35 PM
Russel Denton
i hate to nitpick, but you only need to wear the scuba helmet for the dunking achievement, nothing else ok, i know you might be joking about wearing the swimsuit, but new-ish players might get confused ok ArmyMomOkc.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 4:17 AM
Last Edited August 1st 2018 at 4:30 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Russell

I think it was the way the achievement or the NPC instructions are written that put it in my head that way. It said something like "nothing but the diving helmet" or similar which had me originally thinking birthday suit.

If it works by just adding the helmet to a player's outfit that's even easier.

Definitely not my intention to confuse anyone. It was worded in a way that gave me pause. So much so the closest I could come up when I first did the dunk was the swimsuit.

1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 5:24 AM
Last Edited August 1st 2018 at 5:27 AM
Flybaby
Russel is correct. One only needs to put on the Scuba Helmet for the achievement.

I do wish the name "Scuba Helmet" was written in instead of "hefty helmet" because it is confusing to those who are trying to find it in their hats by name). Maybe the devs can re-write this for next year's event.

I don't remember how the NPC stated it, but this is how the achievement is written:
Scuba Dunk - Dunk yourself while wearing a hefty diving helmet. (Helmet is found from fishing in the Windy Crest fishing hole.)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 7:04 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby

I read the blog. I don't have a way to know what the NPC said, I hope Erika can tell us. I also think the helmet name should match to prevent confusion.

In the meantime I have been in my swimsuit and dunking several times a day while the dunk tank is still available :)
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 7:34 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Army... I like your read of the dunk tank thing. Although I would never go naked in the commons.

Its interesting though as the commons is private in RL. Not to mention that the nakedness is my avatar not me... Still I would never go naked in the commons.

Also, because I've played in other years, I ran around wearing the scuba helmet for days before it was needed... I was surprised that the dunk tank guy wanted me to do it a second time.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2018 at 7:37 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I request that the "Scuba Helmet" get renamed as "A Scuba Helmet" so it will alphabetize into the front of the line and make it easier to find among my "300 hats"