Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
To those whom reported my profile and love to gossip
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2018 at 5:04 AM
jpl77
Normally I wouldn't investment much energy into drama but I have to address a concern. Actually this really pisses me off 😡 and I hate the fact it bothers me so I'm speaking out to the community. As seen from the attached photo "someone" decided to report my profile because of my name, however I feel the reasons go much further than that due to rumors, gossip, fb messages, email and BW2 chat history. If you don't know who I am, well here is my background: playing this game for nearly 6 years; I'm in the top 10 player list for years and was in the top 3 for a very long time until I had to devote a lot of time to my irl career; I was instrumental in rebuilding the BW2 wiki and making it what it is today; lastly I've been part of the BW2 player council since it was established. My identity shouldn't be questioned and it also shouldn't be a concern to you unless I make my private life open and I care to share it with you directly. However, I will explain the reason for my name change: In 2015 I was a victim of very serious cyber stalking and cyber harassment, this person committing these crimes was also directly threatening me with accusations of sexual harassment where their intent was to destroy not only my professional career, but also my personal and romantic life. This online campaign of harassment still continues, has crossed many international borders and has also included a fake pregnancy and baby. BW2 is my personal escape and I have grown to love the game and the players. Many of you have become my personal friends and this is why I'm outraged at the moment that my fun zone has now been intruded with drama and other accusations from certain players within this community. I don't understand it, nor do I want, all I want is for this type of behavior to end. I'm a real and verified person, the CNE developers and BW2 players council have my personal email address and have seen my face on video chat numerous times, my finical information is on facebook and bw2 as I've made in game purchases. I am not another player, nor am I false account control by another player. I also wish for the people who are reporting my profile and discussing rumors to leave other players alone as well. Lastly, for the rest of the community, do your utmost to stop this type of behavior from other players, don't engage in their theories, their drama and their attacks. In fact be proactive, tell them to stop, mute them, unfriend them and report their profiles with chat logs etc to the CNE develops and facebook team for harassment.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2018 at 8:58 AM
Last Edited July 16th 2018 at 9:09 AM
Flybaby
Hi Jason, I am so sorry to hear that you're going through this! It's been awhile, but I do remember you from this forum, and have always valued your contributions on the wiki. I don't know what you mean by "the attached photo," or your name change, as I've only known you as Jason Leslie, but it isn't fair that you are being harassed like you are. Bushwhacker2 should be a Safe Haven, and I hope you will be able to continue enjoying the game despite everything you're going through. I want to wish you the best of luck, and I hope for your sake, that all of the harassment ends.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2018 at 11:35 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Jason:

Im sorry to hear of your trouble and wish you well. Im also concerned that you have posted in such detail. Im concerned because I dont want the people that have harassed you in the past to have any more ways to find you.

Please stay safe and all the best.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2018 at 12:40 PM
Last Edited July 16th 2018 at 2:38 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi Jason

YOU know what they say ""It is always the GOOD people that this happens too ""It is a down right fact"'.
I know you from my friends list and also allll the wonderful/insightful/true/comprehensive facts..that you have contributed to the BW2 wiki.,,That I have read and learned from..

YOU,,, be the adult and do NOT let anyone, anyone make you feel any less..
I know it is heartbreaking that it happened to you. I sense that. I would feel the same way.
( My instincts are running a muck here....so I better not go on and on CAUSE I too had to deal with harassement but I handled it )LOVE The BW2 MUTE button.

I believe in KARMA big time..and it will hit those involved.

I say YOU did not have to explain in great detail..But,, I so understand and why you did so..

Stay Strong, Stay Proud of who you are.

God Bless....YOU Jason Leslie....(^_^)...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2018 at 12:48 PM
Flybaby
Good advice Barbara, because people can be so cruel on the internet.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2018 at 1:00 PM
Last Edited July 16th 2018 at 5:53 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Thank you Flybaby..

Whether it be internet or otherwise OR BW2...It is not right. YES it is a cruel thing to happen to anyone...:(
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2018 at 1:39 PM
Mummo
Jason, I don't know who you are/are not/supposed to be, or what you may/may not have done. I've never seen any comments about you. However I am sad that people are making your life difficult.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2018 at 3:50 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Jason, I am so sorry this has happened to you. I know how frustrating it is, as I have been through the exact. same. thing. I proudly wore the title aquafishy on facebook for a long time, it was my moniker as a systems operator for Microsoft Games, and in various forums and help rooms across the internet since it's inception. I was distressed to lose it on facebook because players in bushwhacker decided I must be shifty, as I was doing well in the rankings. Yes, I am certain I was reported due to my participation in Codename Entertainment, one of the people who reported me felt remorse for doing so and sent me the chat they had with the other player. Facebook has a policy, but unless a person is "reported" it is largely ignored, mostly due to the backlash received when the policy was put into effect. People who felt unsafe, or who were subject to harassment strenuously objected, and were left be. I could plead my case to Facebook and ask for my profile name back, and it might or might not be granted; but I have decided to leave it for now, it would likely just invite additional backlash from childish players.

I too have benefited greatly from your vast work on the wiki, and appreciate all that you have done.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2018 at 6:48 PM
Last Edited July 17th 2018 at 5:37 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I have played games on FB and I have played and still play games on POGO..AND, well, never, ever, have I been treated to no return on POGO like I have been treated on BW A WHILE AGO... There are no words to describe how I feel...OH,, BUT wait I will re-phrase that. There are many words I can write here BUT,, as an Adult I will pass...The MUTE BUTTON IS SOO AWESOME which I find petty too use but to keep peace for ME...I use it.

POGO on the other hand is a total mass entity...there is no crap/harassement pulled and if so well guess what..they are automatically banned IN CHAT..AND WE POGOIANS love it. Chat can be contolled..in every sense of the word.

What is NOT needed in games is jealousy,disrepect,rudeness,lying,ignorance.Hence,, the list is endless.BUT,, then I realize there are nice ppl in the world and THEN there are your sad unhappy ppl for which I feel so so so so very sorry for.

I am up in the rankings as well and Moreover ,,,it is ''MY '' business that I am so AND no one elses. A game is a game is a game..on any platform..

'''''JUST SAYING''''
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2018 at 6:13 AM
Flybaby
Barbara, I play on POGO too! 13 years! Like you, I've never experienced any problems there, but then again, I don't get involved in chat. It's not that I'm anti-social, it just that I like my quiet time when I play games, and I can concentrate better on what I'm doing.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2018 at 7:26 AM
Last Edited July 17th 2018 at 7:28 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

POGO is an awesome..site...LOVE IT.....I HAVE 2 GREAT POGO friends there where we play and HAVE FUN AND NO..CRAP involved....I/WE stay away from crap..IF the room gets ugly we go to a diff room...LOVE IT. I am 11 year member ..12 yrs is Aug 18 2018...
I already have the new Jet Album done as of Monday..as well...hahaha
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2018 at 10:36 AM
Last Edited July 17th 2018 at 10:39 AM
Flybaby
I love it too. One feature I like, is that we have the choice of letting friends find us in rooms we are playing in, or we can hide from them. [tee-hee]. Congrats on finishing the Jet album. I'm going to start on mine tonight. They seem like fun challenges.
PS my favorite game at the moment is Solitaire Gardens. I love decorating the different scenes.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2018 at 12:11 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

Ahhh,, yes the cards games are my fav..BUT Jetset is my alltime best game & then .Solitaire Gardens..OHH,, love Poppit Bingo as well.....I help out my friends on the latter if they dont care about those games.. So we all even each other out..I do not like the tile games.....so my friend she does them...which is good.

gl on Album....it is easy..to do. If you want some hints I can tell you..ok..so just ask....
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2018 at 1:35 PM
Russel Denton
I have read everyone’s responses to the unfortunate circumstances that has struck our beloved and dedicated player Jason Leslie, this case in point just goes to show, there is always some nosy little sh*t or sh#ts that will go to lengths to make some peoples life a miserable hell, and I hope dear Jason surpasses this little hell and rises above the occasion with his head held high, and continue his dedicated work on BW2 wiki page.

I dearly hope Jason sorts out this steaming pile of faecal matter and come’s out on top

on a seperate note there are a few individual players on BW2 chat that loves to sh#t stir things up and cause tension, i know some of those players but wont name them, but i hope the devs take this matter seriously and deal with it quick and clean.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2018 at 5:36 PM
Last Edited July 17th 2018 at 6:01 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi Jason..

Accepted your request for energy pack under Jeyson Laslie..
God Bless :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 1:22 PM
Flybaby
I just wanted to clarify what I said on another thread, so that it's not taken in the wrong context. I wrote "if there is a next time, the good guys can and should ban together and go after the bullies" but I meant by reporting them -- not harassing them. Anyone that knows me, knows that is not my style. Sorry that I did not make my statement more clear. I would have explained it there, but the thread is now locked.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 1:25 PM
Flybaby
@ Jason Leslie, I miss seeing you on the Wiki, and would love to see you come back. If you'd like to chat, send me a message on the wiki. My username is Flybaby1
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 4:17 PM
jpl77
Flybaby, never forgotten, always around and watching over...
I've made this to hopefully show everyone a new trick
https://youtu.be/JhaEh0Li8tA
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 5:16 PM
Flybaby
Wow. Everyone should really watch this video.

Jason, First I'd like to thank you for creating this wonderful, marvelously helpful video! And 2nd, I'd like to compliment you on your beautiful voice and intelligent manner of speaking! Yes you are a REAL person, and I say that with a smile.

I have learned a few of these tips on my own over the years, and I play very similarly to you, but I also learned a lot of new tips from watching your video. I plan on replaying this video many times over to reinforce my game play.

All the best, and Lots of hugs, Flybaby
P.S. I hope to see you back on the wiki
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 5:29 PM
Last Edited July 27th 2018 at 5:30 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Jason
I watched your video. I learned something I have been trying to figure out for quite awhile. I'm a "grinder" and it was nice to have someone explain how someone like me has gotten top trophy items and top scores. Flybaby can vouch for me as legit player. Tomorrow will be a year of whacking for me. I fell in love with this game right away. There is so much to it, I love the detail and all of the things you mentioned in the video. Thank you for taking the time make this!