Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Satchels from Shark event ..???
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted July 15th 2018 at 4:03 PM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2018 at 5:27 PM
Raymond
since you seem to get 'nothing' from satchels a lot, if i were you i would write a dev trouble ticket. even though 'we' do not have a play history, 'they' do.
BUT i bet it is simply a flash glitch and you got something and just did not notice what.
also next time it happens, IMMEDIATELY press ~ and you may possibly see some indication of what it was but possibly 'pages' back as there is a lot of 'greek' in that gobbledygook
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2018 at 1:20 AM
Mummo
I got 10% brittle sphere, not very exciting.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2018 at 4:53 AM
Flybaby
I got something from the satchels on both days. One was topaz, and I don't remember the other (something minor). But those things didn't show in a pop up screen, so I had to pay close attention.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2018 at 7:49 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Nick had told me it is possible to get an empty satchel. I was on the dev chat when I got an empty for this event.

I had a run of empty ones last month, he looked at those (gave him exact dates and times) and in 2 of them it showed I did not get anything.

Barbara, if you get another today be sure to note the time if you send a ticket, will make it much easier for Nick to check it for you.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2018 at 9:09 AM
Last Edited July 15th 2018 at 10:23 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I am thinking there was something but like Flybaby said.. no pop up screen..hmmm this is the 1st time I had nada from satchels...''''this is only happening with the shark quest hand in.''''..soo..I will wait today and see what happens.AND ..I will be on the alert closely today...

If it happens again today..It is ticket time..
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2018 at 10:29 AM
Raymond
you have played this game how many thousands of days and you do not know that satchel rewards are of 2 types, lets say standard where there is no popup and you HAVE to close the initial popup fast so you can see what it was, and rare that makes a popup telling you.
similar to the trophy house things that are small or large. one gives you minor things and the other makes the person dance and gives you a large energy pack.

perhaps shark satchels are all small all the time
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2018 at 12:34 PM
Last Edited July 15th 2018 at 12:35 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I had never had empty satchels then for about a month I started having them almost daily. I finally did a ticket and was told sometimes the reward is nothing. I was just having a run of bad luck.

I just finished the quest and you should definitely get something today.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2018 at 2:07 PM
Last Edited July 15th 2018 at 2:17 PM
Barbara Tompkins
OK,, I went in a diff room and handed in shark quest.

I hardly ever had empty satchels..(ONLY Friday & Saturday for the event)....

HARK,,TODAY I got a flying shark & gold whatever..so it did work finally.

PHEW..!!!!!!!So no ticket. I am happy...