Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
It's the Patriot Event, 2018!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2018 at 5:47 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I finished the park pass quest today. It's my first time so I got the canoe mount. Bobbi are you saying you got a 2nd one and you now have 2 in your inventory?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2018 at 6:02 PM
Raymond
army, for us who did this last year, we have not completed the achievement yet. we got the quest and got to canadian copse which today has a completed puzzle (from last year).
it is not over. no idea why people are so wwwwwwoooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiieeeeeeddddddd
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2018 at 6:05 PM
Raymond
barb, the quest to go and use the park pass is done, but you still have the park pass in your inventory and the person in the myst forest is still there and still teleports you to the special area.
Help Connie the Canadian and make full use of a Free Parks Pass.
to me that signifies multiple parts of questing to be done
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2018 at 6:34 PM
Flybaby
I'd also like to know if it's worth doing again. I whacked in the area for awhile, but got nothing out of it, so maybe I'll put this quest aside for the time being.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2018 at 6:53 PM
Last Edited June 30th 2018 at 7:45 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

I did what you did I whacked but nada( for yummy treat like the blog says).. SO.., will try again morrow after 3 pm to see if I can get Connie's ach't done...

THE info below is from BW2 COMMUNITY..today..

Bush Whacker 2 Community
7 hrs ·
The final quest in the Canada anniversary quest unlocks today!

Plus, don't miss out on the coupon code! http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=23683

Enjoy!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2018 at 7:58 PM
Raymond
unlocks, yes. ends, does not in any say that it ends today.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2018 at 12:21 AM
Russel Denton
ok, i did the park passes and went to the special area the canadian copse and i looked around and got nothing, is there just a prize for first timers or what
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2018 at 4:45 AM
Rein1926
I am having the same issue with the park pass part of the event. Since I completed the quest last yr the puzzle portion has not been reset which mean I can not complete that portion of this years event. Also is anyone else having trouble whacking up a steak for the bbq? that is the only other event quest I have to complete.
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2018 at 9:07 AM
RC7
Another one with the Park Pass issue.
Saying 'Field Completed'.
Is this a timing thing? As in the quest has a specific date to start?
Or is it a glitch?
Don't want to keep wasting energy/mana if I'm gonna get nothing.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2018 at 9:18 AM
Last Edited July 1st 2018 at 9:27 AM
Barbara Tompkins
FYI:.....If YOU got the canoe last year then..THIS YEAR all we WILL get is a yummy treat (it says in blog)..
So.. I will try again today AT 3 ish to see if I can get the achievement.done for Connie......
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2018 at 9:35 AM
RC7
Barbara, yes, I clearly understood that part.
What I'm saying is that the 'Canadian Copse' area is still showing "Field Completed' from last year. If there's nothing to 'achieve'; ie..another puzzle...? Then there's no way to record that this area has even been reached.
So it's either a glitch or there's a specific time for the quest to start but I can find nothing alluding to that.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2018 at 10:17 AM
Last Edited July 1st 2018 at 12:06 PM
Barbara Tompkins
RC7

Yes..I do indeed know what you are saying...There is glitch for sure......My Copse Camp says nada about anything.....so hope today it will be okay but who knows......wait it out I guess till 3ish .and see.....?????

3:14 pm July 1 /2018...Still glitch I see...:(.....
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2018 at 4:55 PM
Kathy Jacobs
So, no camping quest here yet either. Hoping they let us know tomorrow what's up.

@Rein1926: I haven't found a steak in the bushes either. Bought one with event tokens, but would like to have found one in the bushes.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2018 at 5:02 PM
Raymond
on day 7 i bought one with tokens, and in the very first quick whack after doing that i whacked up not one but two of them.
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted July 1st 2018 at 5:06 PM
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2018 at 4:21 AM
Rein1926
@Kathy Jacobs my plan to buy one is a last resort on the last day. Hopefully the devs will sort this one out. Seems odd I have almost reached the 6th yr mark of playing and not had this issue since my first Thanksgiving event and the dreaded pristine dishes
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2018 at 3:05 PM
sfergu4127
I also went to the park and nothing to do. It says it is complete which I did last year. It does not show anything for me anywhere and the quest does not show complete. What am I missing?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2018 at 6:06 PM
Last Edited July 2nd 2018 at 7:44 PM
Barbara Tompkins
FYI

9PM (6pm their time)tonight,, July 2/2018 I went back in Campsite..& I got to do 36 piece puzzle.

I did click on canoe after puzzle was done to get my rewards..I got red pack and a poutine buff for 50 % energy.So all is done now for event.

gl peeps..
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2018 at 4:48 AM
Last Edited July 3rd 2018 at 4:49 AM
Flybaby
Thanks for the info Barbara. Good rewards ...
Good to know it's fixed.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2018 at 7:51 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

Your Welcome..!!!