Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Mindy mimicking Turps

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2018 at 10:44 AM
Animenut
She does effectively copy "Tasty", but when she mimics "Cashing In", it doesn't seem to double down on hat effect, causing enemies to drop as much gold as they would without him being mimicked.

Is this intentional? I can see why it might be, since the ability causes a visual change in gold drops, a mimicked version can't add a second layer of visual change and therefor doesn't apply a second gold buff.

If it is NOT intentional and, in fact, a bug, it seems like a simple fix. Just have the ONE visual change but instead have just those grey coins equal the combined buffs from both instances of "Cashing In". Ergo... Gold coins = Base gold buffs, Grey coins = Base gold buffs x Turps' "Cashing In" buff x Mindy's "Cashing In" buff.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2018 at 5:02 PM
Animenut
Just gonna bump this one up top again because I'm still curious about this.

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2018 at 1:19 AM
Gug
Yeah, I wonder what Mindy's really copying sometimes. I know she can't mimic gear only attributes.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2018 at 1:55 PM
Animenut
I know that she DOES mimic the buffed abilities from legendary gear. Ergo, if a legendary ability says "Increases the effect of __ by 100%", then she mimics the resulting effectiveness, not the base effectiveness. She can't mimic legendary abilities, but she CAN mimic formation abilities that have been buffed by legendary abilities. So she does mimic "Cashing In", but I haven't noticed a visible difference in gold gain.