Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Theater Daily
1 Post
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 6:53 AM
Anjou
Hi!

I know I'm not the only one who skips the theater daily quest in the common area. It's cute, but since it doesn't actually *give* anything, I tend to skip over it.

However, I had an idea. After watching a performance, the reward could be a ticket stub. You collect ticket stubs and then can buy things at a "box office", which could include snacks for energy (popcorn, candy, hot dogs, etc.) and then get into the more expensive things like cosmetics (masks relating to certain plays, grand theater capes, etc.)

I know I'd start doing that daily every day if there was a little something attached to it!
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 7:08 AM
helzu
I support Anjous suggestion.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 7:17 AM
KatMcGee
I think this is a great idea! I've not done the theater quest since I got the achievements, but I would if there was some reward other than seeing the same play over & over & over & . . . .
1 Post
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 7:30 AM
LilacRoseD
Great Idea Anjou. I haven't been to the theater in forever. This would be a reason to go again. Yes to "ticket stubs to popcorn energy".
1 Post
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 8:10 AM
SDJenOT
I rarely go to the theater anymore. It would be great to have some incentive!
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2018 at 12:20 AM
Mummo
I have an uncompleted quest (3/10) to watch the bushvengers at the theatre. Does anyone know what this is/was?
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2018 at 12:27 AM
Mummo
Anjou, think your idea is a great one.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2018 at 7:10 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Mummo I am try to complete that one right now. I have it up to 8/10. It's a different set of "performances" you get after completing the 1st theater quest.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2018 at 7:11 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I also, like your idea Anjou.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2018 at 9:06 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Mummo: It's the play available during the Summer season of the theatre plays, which runs from June 1 to Aug 31.

----
I'll pass the idea along to Nick. Thanks for sharing Anjou.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2018 at 10:16 AM
Raymond
theater 'summer' shows. Avengers Assemble,Star Wars,Jurassic Bush,Minions
rest of the year shows. Romeo and Juliet,The Phantom of the Opera,Cats Theatre, Cirque du Soleil
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2018 at 12:10 PM
Mummo
Thanks all, now have 4/10.