Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
outside the cloud Kings Castle
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 5:54 PM
Rebecca Beattie
I just took a walk around outside the walls of the Cloud Kings Castle. there is a gap in the wall behind the meteorologists station. I was exceptionally surprised to be able to do that.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 6:25 PM
Raymond
that is so strange. perhaps some super secret sba yet to be found and not part of existing numbered ones? but i do not see anything about it in the json raw data of the game.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2018 at 6:27 AM
Rebecca Beattie
just a gap in the castle wall that I stumble into
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2018 at 9:28 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Rebecca...

Yeah I saw that as well.....but nada is there....just like a huge gap in the new HUB content I found....but it leads to nada....I guess it is just how the dev's designed it..
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2018 at 2:10 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Both those gabs should be fixed now! We appreciate you bringing them to our attention.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2018 at 3:12 PM
Last Edited June 13th 2018 at 5:46 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Nick

The GAP in the new the hub is in the Twilight Passage just right of the purple/black hole... I can go over the rocks and roam around in the green and brown areas....from the north and all the way down to the south of the areas..then back over rocks again back to the middle of the Passage..ok..

I thought maybe something was there....but nada. But maybe new stuff there later..on..
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2018 at 7:43 PM
Last Edited June 13th 2018 at 7:45 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I'm still able to get up there too by clicking on the rock wall on the right. Can stroll around, not as far as before but still up in the dirt area.

https://prnt.sc/juq8ro

https://prnt.sc/juq8wo

I was looking around last week to see if I could find anything interesting. I was hoping for a SBA...sigh .. having new hub withdrawals. :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2018 at 7:56 PM
Raymond
on the left too you know
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2018 at 8:04 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I hadn't wandered that way. Still keep hoping will find something fun :)
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2018 at 6:03 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Dear devs... unintended gaps that lead to no where but a bit of rock climbing and exploration of artwork is awesome... (OK I know I'm weird). I'm a bit sad you fixed it. I knw you needed to.. but maybe there are some mistakes that could stay.

I used to love to do overlapping impressionistic farming in FarmVille... until they fixed it.... sigh (they had to it slowed the game down)

years ago I found a way to go to the "north pole" in Wow .I got to visit a bit of abandoned art that wasn't in use for the game... .. and swim the seas from port to port.... ....

but now I'm posting about other game and minor exploits. Am wondering if a few controlled gaps with a few easter eggs might be fun... repel the cloud kings castle... swim the commons pond see sea creatures...

ok time to pretend I'm posting int the suggestion area... please for give my uncontrolled posting and revere.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2018 at 10:11 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Rebecca.you just brought back fond memories I had making my farm! I had a beach and a maze garden area. I eventually stopped playing when that went away. I had so much fun with the friends I made playing that game :)
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2018 at 7:51 AM
Rebecca Beattie
the ability to overlap farm plots was opened the door to a kind of creativity that was just to alluring to not do. It was an opportunity to make a kind of beauty. I so wish there had been a way to hold that into the game.