Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Achievement : Explorer's camp secret - 11 coins
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 4:39 AM
Naniwa Man
Could anyone tell me why I cannot find all 11 coins in Explorer's Tent?
I find "updated list of hidden coins" as of 21/6/2017 by Russel Denton(thanx Russel) in a thread as below.

- Flower Box- beside the supply wing sign
- Red Back pack – bottom left of tent area
- Fish in Bag on table – someone finally found Nemo and kept him lol
- Beer Mug with beer in it
- Brown book on top of bookshelf right of chalkboard
- Sandwich in eating area
- Coffee cup on chair, left side of chalkboard
- South-west corner of tent, pink gem hidden by Robots hand - thank you Destiny Byles
- North-east corner of tent yellow/golden watering can
- Empty Sick bed to the right, South - east corner
- Bomb, behind the army dude as you enter the tent

I have checked all the locations again and again but could not find the last one.

Also I have noticed that my explorer's tent has no "EMPTY SICK BED" to the right, south-east corner,
but occupied 2 beds.

Are there any ways which one I am missing or are there any SPOILER(by picture file) uploaded ?

Thanks for your help!
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 4:53 AM
Mummo
I was missing one for ages and gave up looking. I just happened to click on the right hand occupied bed (in sick bay) and found it. Sure I had looked before, I wondered if it was a timing thing.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 5:10 AM
Last Edited May 29th 2018 at 5:12 AM
Raymond
coin become available to find over time as you do those daily quests, they are not all there at the onset.
what is your progress in the tent? picture of your achievements there would be good. but as you say you have no bed i bet you have not progressed far enough yet
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 5:29 AM
Raymond
here are the sick beds, when you have that then you might be able to get that coin, or perhaps several days later. http://prntscr.com/jo1rx5
the list is not in order of availability
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 9:11 AM
Last Edited May 29th 2018 at 9:12 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Yes, Raymond is correct. The coins become available to find after you've unlocked certain story chunks.

Once you've completed the whole story, you should be able to find them all using that list.
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 4:17 PM
Naniwa Man
Thanks for all by quick replies.
Mummo, OK I may not have reached such level to get all the coins yet.
Raymond, your image file is exactly the same as my sick bay.

I have checked my area progress, and found out that I have not completed but 83%.
My achievement shows 37/50 EXPERT TRIAL DOER and 20/24 ARCTIC EXPLORER SUPPORTER.

I will work on doing daily quest and shopping items after I finish my HIGH JUNGLE stories.

Thanks again!