Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Unable to purchase chests

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2018 at 5:48 PM
Animenut
Has anybody else had an issue with Paypal? I try to purchase a chest and the Paypal popup comes up with an infinite loading circle (that's also glitch-flickering up and down?) that can't be closed. I already put in a report, but I'm curious if this is just me having this issue.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2018 at 7:23 PM
Raymond
perhaps paypal or the page you are trying to buy on has permissions and a privacy policy that has changes and you must agree to it.
seems like a lot of places recently are doing such a thing.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2018 at 8:19 PM
Animenut
I've already tried calling Paypal and they weren't helpful at all. I explained the issue and their reply was effectively "Not our page, didn't mess up a transaction, not our problem", and I've reached out to the site that hosts the game and they haven't replied yet.

I wonder if there was some big incident recently I didn't hear of, because you're right. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, has all decided just this month to update their privacy policies.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2018 at 12:57 AM
Raymond
big incident? recently? no. Trump and Russia and Facebook. not exactly recently but causing everyone to react like they never did when Obama did same thing.