Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Spring Garden Event Update 2018!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2018 at 10:11 PM
Last Edited May 12th 2018 at 5:31 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I just notice the description of each says common or rare. The misc page is what threw me off, but the info is in the description.
The common are all in the first page, all that take an hour or longer. The violet is the first flower, but I didn't notice if it says common or rare.

I checked and all the common are on the 1st page, including the violet. I only lack the trees, 2 will be ready in the morning, leaving the 24 hour tree as the last to do for the achievement.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2018 at 10:13 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond

It must be my bedtime. I missed your earlier reply. Thank you!
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 1:16 AM
phagras
It would be better if the store had two tabs, for common and rare plants.

Also, cooldown timer for the judges please devs? At the moment they say "Talk to me again in a little while". They could perhaps say "Talk to me again in H:M:s".
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 3:44 AM
Russel Denton
phagras - the cool down is like quest cool downs about 18-20 hrs after you do all the judges then you wait 18-24 hrs ok matey.

also if you hover your mouse over the plants you want to plant they say if their RARE or COMMON, easy as cake really, hope this all helped you ok phagras
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 9:40 AM
phagras
Yes, the judges (and for that matter the halloween kids) are on a standard daily 20 hour cooldown. But unlike the other regular and event dailies the cooldown isn't visible. Sometimes it's useful to know when things reset but I think the crier's list is already big enough, hence my suggestion it be put in the judges' dialogue.

As for the common & rare flowers, every year people who haven't played the event before ask which flowers they need for the achievement. I saw it in chat last night as soon as the even opened almost and it's been asked in this very thread. This indicates there's room for improvement, so I suggested using the store tabs to help.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 12:13 PM
Last Edited May 12th 2018 at 12:15 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Yep, I asked about the flowers and Raymond answered but due to lack of sleep I missed his help and figured it out.

I think there shouldn't a misc tab at all, but the need for a timer for the event plants/flower I think is bigger. That would help everyone.

The devs have their hands full, so if I were to hope for a change for the event it would be the timer.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 1:36 PM
Flybaby
For now, we can always set our own timers on our PC. I have a little app for that.

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Spring_Event_2016
The wiki shows a graph explaining flower grow time, points earned per hour, cost, etc
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 2:38 PM
Last Edited May 12th 2018 at 2:39 PM
Flybaby
FYI, You don't actually have to place things in your garden for the points to count towards achievements. Just having the items in your inventory is enough.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 3:50 PM
Last Edited May 12th 2018 at 3:51 PM
Barbara Tompkins
FYI..

Yeah as long as we plant one of every thing, it counts for the achievement...Whether we use them or not...I plant my stuff needed for the scene first then do the longer time planting stuff last..That is how I keep track of them all..I find it easier to remember...

Yet a timer in quest bar sure would be neat I say..Sure hopes Erika asks NIck about it.....
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 3:56 PM
Flybaby
I sort of do it like you Barbara, except I plant my longer ones just before bedtime so they can do most of their growing while I sleep.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 4:14 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Yeah ,, at night before I log of BW2.. I will plant the longer time plants, then in the morning replant. So today I am trying to get the short time flowers done for my scene....so far so good......
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 5:55 PM
Flybaby
It's always fun seeing our scenes come to life, isn't it?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 10:40 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Georgia - love the bee eye sunglasses :) the touch I needed for my current look!
https://prnt.sc/jh78hn
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted May 13th 2018 at 5:48 PM
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2018 at 4:33 AM
DestKitteh
ArmyMom, that looks amazing! *hearteyes for days*

I wondered how they looked. I'm too lazy to do it myself. *cackles*

Quite some interesting items this event.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2018 at 4:58 AM
Flybaby
Really cute with you hairdo Armymom
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2018 at 5:28 AM
ArmyMomOkc
LOL Thank you both! I have fun playing dress up :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2018 at 5:22 PM
Barbara Tompkins
GOOD luck peeps on your scene...entries..

I am still stuck on what to do..Moreover I am not good with designs..for this event....haha
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2018 at 5:53 PM
Flybaby
Good luck to you to Barbara. You'll figure it out once you start planting those flowers and trees. I always start with one idea, then it forever changes and evolves. LOL
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2018 at 6:05 PM
Last Edited May 14th 2018 at 6:06 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

I have them allll planted and the achievement as well....but I changed my scene soooo manyyyy times..I am tired...hahaha... good luck as well...YOU always put in a good scene...Flybaby...What I want to do I cannot get it done right......ahhh morrow another day...lolol