Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Rune powder vial management
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2018 at 10:17 PM
Victor Potter
After combining powders into larger vials, is there a way to break them back down to the smaller ones?
Back when we were rewarded the black, white, and grey powders, I had accumulated a decent cache of runes to craft into the larger powders. But recently the rune drops have decrease and now I'm stuck with large powder vials. Can we have a similar barter system for runes as we do for feed?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2018 at 10:27 PM
Raymond
disenchanting a rune makes constituent vials. but it is not perfect. i,e, a rune that took 20 powders to make will not give back 20 powders, and the chance of getting specials like grey and black and white is not great
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2018 at 10:34 PM
Raymond
the following has a developer explanation of rune powder generation
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Runesocketing
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2018 at 10:40 PM
Raymond
just reread your question. the only way would be to use those powders to make a rune then disenchant the rune.
but like i said, you WILL lose out a bit
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 12:42 AM
Raymond
moral of the story, do not make medium and large powders for no reason, make what you need for the runes you need.
live and learn
p.s. there is a pet that increases rune odds and another one for rune powder odds.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 9:02 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Raymond is correct.

The only way to use up the vials is to make a rune with them and break it down, and hope you get a good dust out of them.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 9:14 PM
Victor Potter
Fair enough, I was foolish and thought that there was a way to make a pure large white rune