Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Bug or Hidden Restriction?

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2018 at 8:38 AM
Haftetavenscrap
I just finished the "Up to Speed" mission and was given the message that the "Mission didn't award any recipes". I was under the impression that this mission didn't appear when no recipes were available, and furthermore, I have no recipes or gear for The Holy Guardian. Is this a bug, or is there some restriction on getting gear for new crusaders? Maybe it's both??

P.S. I have a screenshot but I don't know how to post an image.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2018 at 9:00 AM
Azaryah
Must be a bug. I had the same thing happen - UP To SPEED spawned and awarded nothing. You're right, it shouldn't have appeared if there were no recipes in the pool for it to grant. (Holy Guardian and Thoonoose's recipes shouldn't yet be in the pool, so far as i know - or i should have also been getting the rare recipe missions).

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2018 at 4:44 PM
Animenut
As far as I'm aware, missions should notgive gear for new crusaders until 2(?) weeks after they've been released, so I doubt the mission was intentionally meant to give THG any gear. That much I'm pretty confident is a bug. Otherwise, the game will bug out if you do a gear mission for a crusader, get new gear for that crusader, then turn in the mission to "upgrade" to an item the crusader already has equal or better than.

As for posting images, use imgur.com and post the link in the message.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2018 at 5:10 PM
Raymond
thoonoose "no_recipes_until":"2018-05-08 12:00:00"
holy "no_recipes_until":"2018-05-29 12:00:00"
rex "no_recipes_until":"2018-06-19 12:00:00"

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2018 at 5:45 PM
Haftetavenscrap
Good to know. I guess that confirms both of my suspicions. There was definitely no gear available when the mission started.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 9:55 AM
AndrewtheSmart
Wait Raymond.. how did you get Rex?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 10:24 AM
Raymond
i datamine

301 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 1:19 PM
Vingummi
Rex was in the tier 3 objective in Superhero event if you didn't pay attention to that.