Hub Status Message
Post by ArmyMomOkc deleted June 10th at 9:18 PM
Lvl 400 "High Jungle Hero"
613 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th at 3:32 PM
Last Edited June 12th at 3:52 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

WOW !!!!!!The High Jungle Hub info for all parts is awesome if you did it.along with Phagras...Sooo easy to find info etc ......kudos.......
again very well organized and user friendly....:)
426 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th at 5:56 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Barbara. I also want to give a BIG shout out to Armymom, which as you know, was instrumental in gathering all the info needed for the storyline content. I love organizing so it was a lot of fun creating the pages, and Phagras added the images for the store items.
613 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th at 6:48 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

You are so welcome.......and YES Armymom..(.ss I left her name out )....yes she also did an awesome job as well....KUDOS....

AGAIN WELL DONE LADIES......:)
633 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th at 6:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc
TY Barbara :)
633 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th at 7:09 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Woohoo! I couldn't hold out, had to get the Lizard & have him properly dressed :)
https://prnt.sc/juq0h6

https://prnt.sc/jupz1e quarries done, looong time before I have the rest of the store items
613 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th at 7:31 PM
Last Edited June 13th at 7:37 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

YOUR WELCOME.....

WOOOOT... well done..is that Lizard with armor as well...I can't tell from the pic.
I am trying to dig for the easy items first then leave the harder ones for last..
I still need 5 artifacts from the quarry...for that ach'ment...

a ? for you...how many items is needed for the ach'ment . I have 26/31 is that right... (did you have 31 )...
633 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th at 7:53 PM
ArmyMomOkc
TY Barabara!

Yes, he's got his armor on. I got the armor last. I had to get the armor to get the achievement (31/31). I bought all of the smaller items first.

I have 11/32 for the store items. That will take much longer to get. I wanted to get the quarry finished so I got the lizard instead of the less expensive items.
613 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th at 9:29 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Your Welcome!!!! Armymom

Again well done..

I have 16/32 store items...so still have aways to go.

I don't mind the digging now, I love it..:)..I hope to get the quarry items done soon as well...
Lvl 400 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
4900 Posts
Link to post - Posted Sunday at 6:33 AM
Raymond Jerome
when doing those last 2 cera alt proper council quests for the flame graper you can not do the digging quest in glaucous quarry. it fixes itself when you finish that council quest
Lvl 400 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
4900 Posts
Link to post - Posted Monday at 8:40 PM
Raymond Jerome
nick fixed that so nobody else will experience it