| Page 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19
Hub Status Message
Post by ArmyMomOkc deleted June 10th 2018 at 9:18 PM
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2018 at 3:32 PM
Last Edited June 12th 2018 at 3:52 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

WOW !!!!!!The High Jungle Hub info for all parts is awesome if you did it.along with Phagras...Sooo easy to find info etc ......kudos.......
again very well organized and user friendly....:)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2018 at 5:56 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Barbara. I also want to give a BIG shout out to Armymom, which as you know, was instrumental in gathering all the info needed for the storyline content. I love organizing so it was a lot of fun creating the pages, and Phagras added the images for the store items.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2018 at 6:48 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

You are so welcome.......and YES Armymom..(.ss I left her name out )....yes she also did an awesome job as well....KUDOS....

AGAIN WELL DONE LADIES......:)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2018 at 6:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc
TY Barbara :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2018 at 7:09 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Woohoo! I couldn't hold out, had to get the Lizard & have him properly dressed :)
https://prnt.sc/juq0h6

https://prnt.sc/jupz1e quarries done, looong time before I have the rest of the store items
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2018 at 7:31 PM
Last Edited June 13th 2018 at 7:37 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

YOUR WELCOME.....

WOOOOT... well done..is that Lizard with armor as well...I can't tell from the pic.
I am trying to dig for the easy items first then leave the harder ones for last..
I still need 5 artifacts from the quarry...for that ach'ment...

a ? for you...how many items is needed for the ach'ment . I have 26/31 is that right... (did you have 31 )...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2018 at 7:53 PM
ArmyMomOkc
TY Barabara!

Yes, he's got his armor on. I got the armor last. I had to get the armor to get the achievement (31/31). I bought all of the smaller items first.

I have 11/32 for the store items. That will take much longer to get. I wanted to get the quarry finished so I got the lizard instead of the less expensive items.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2018 at 9:29 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Your Welcome!!!! Armymom

Again well done..

I have 16/32 store items...so still have aways to go.

I don't mind the digging now, I love it..:)..I hope to get the quarry items done soon as well...
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2018 at 6:33 AM
Raymond
when doing those last 2 cera alt proper council quests for the flame graper you can not do the digging quest in glaucous quarry. it fixes itself when you finish that council quest
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2018 at 8:40 PM
Raymond
nick fixed that so nobody else will experience it
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2018 at 11:42 AM
ArmyMomOkc
http://i.prntscr.com/8CxF0F-IT8qL978qb5FXWA.png

I'm finally at 100% completion for this hub!

When I started this thread I had no idea it would turn into what it became. I appreciate all of your input and comments.
I have had fun and look forward to our next adventure.

Happy whacking (& digging) to you all!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2018 at 8:38 AM
Raymond
congrats. but how is that possible? even with vip repeat. i estimate for me at day 68, no vip repeat and only the occasional time turner that it will be 118 more days till i get 100%
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2018 at 11:27 AM
Last Edited July 5th 2018 at 4:53 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond,
I'm homebound so there are days I play 12+ hrs. I'm fortunate enough to work from home, so weekdays not so many hours. Weekends I play pretty much non stop. Add a little OCD and amnesia and there you have it. So, yes it is possible.

(that's why I added the screenshot, or I don't think I would be believed)

1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2018 at 7:05 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

Hey CONGRATS girl.....:)

I still need 20/32..so I am gettig there..(for the last 10%)...

WOOOOOT!!!I got the lizard & armor today..Now get the rest of the stuff..
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2018 at 4:52 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara :)

You're sweet! Congrats & TY!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2018 at 10:41 AM
Flybaby
My congratulations go out to you as well, armymom. That is quite an achievement for such a huge quest!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2018 at 3:52 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby

I had fun, looking forward to whatever is in store for us next Thank you :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2018 at 10:57 PM
Last Edited July 6th 2018 at 10:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc
After only a day of doing Cloudland quests to get armor for the newest ponies I miss this hub. I'm still digging to collect artifacts to get energy/power/mana items. I'm glad we are able to do that, I do enjoy the quarries.

I didn't try to race through to beat anyone to the finish, just a result of my normal play.

I still have plenty of things to work on to entertain myself until the next content release. I love that about this game, so many things to do and achievements to attain.

I have collected more to add to my golf course. Pets and mounts to level. Seemingly never ending number trials (lol). My ranch needs some serious redecorating. I have found 2 chests in my wandering I missed somehow. One tier left for level 5 of my Super Trinket...yes lots & lots yet to do...

Today was day 343 of playing, packed in a lot of fun and made friends in that time. :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2018 at 8:05 AM
Flybaby
That's the beauty of this game, Armymom. Everyone can play at their own pace. And yes, the devs give us a never ending supply of things to do, so we will never get bored. I miss playing the Sanctuary dailies, but I'll be back there maybe next week.