Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29
High Jungle Quest Hub
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 8:53 PM
ArmyMomOkc
DestKitteh -

I'm not sure if you are making a general comment or directing it at anyone in particular.

My initial comment was responding to Erika.

The one to Raymond wasn't intended to be mean spirited, just conversational.

I have avoided many conversations because of what you have mentioned.

I have done a lot of searches for game info and have come across "histories" some have with others. I didn't join the forum for several months because of the ongoing drama I saw and continue to see.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 9:18 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Des

I read through the most recent comments and don't see anything other conversation.

Are you referring to the older part that I thought had already been addressed?

I believed you were speaking to me because mine was the most recent comment.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 10:37 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Army... the devs and the participants have removed some of the more difficult things. Maybe we need to let Dest vent a bit and move on.

Dest, I'm always glad you are here. Same for you Army... and so many others here.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 7:08 AM
Last Edited June 20th 2018 at 7:15 AM
Flybaby
At first, I totally misunderstood the purpose of the Bramblenomicon trinket. In the beginning, I thought it was going to suck up all the spawn items, which would have been great! The description actually says "sucks up all nearby item drops." What it does do is suck the icons off the screen quickly, which I can do with a swipe of my mouse. So [as for my personal preference], I don't think I'll be taking a slot away from other trinkets that may help me more.

I also agree with other posters, as for the low drop rate of fragments in the Shimmering Quarries. So much wasted Mana compared to the Glaucous Quarries. Hopefully, the Devs will be improve that.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 8:56 AM
Last Edited June 20th 2018 at 9:02 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

I used the Bramblenomicon Trinket and it sucks up ''only '' my whacked dropped items but not spawns..I won't use it again because I need all my trinket slots for 100% doings..BUT,, I say it is good trinket....

...and I dont use the Twi-light trinket anymore...It didn't do anything for my digging..

BUT...I LOVE the Shimmering Quarry the best....I get my needed frags.. pretty fast so I am happy.

Now,,, the Glaucous Quarry ..I do not think it likes me hahaha so....SOO,,I do it last ..(it shoots me all over the darn quarry.and that is when my mana
gets wasted big time....haha not fun....IDK why..but it does :(

just saying.....gl peeps....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 10:46 AM
Last Edited June 20th 2018 at 2:23 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby/Barbara

I tried the Bramblenomicon trinket, I wasn't impressed enough to use it again.

I do use the twi-light trinket. I think the 10% for getting artifact pieces has helped me. I have completed the quarries achievement and have more than needed artifacts in both quarries. I can complete both quarries in one diggergy, mana and power fill and still have left overs.

I don't use the bag of bones trinket at all after I realized it was for getting diggergy.

For some reason I forget about the yardstick trinket. I think it's because of the bother of changing out yet another trinket slot.

I would love to either have a most recent sort for trinkets or dedicated trinket slot(s) for digging. :)

edited
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 11:36 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Rebecca I think you're right. Thank you for being a positive voice :)
Post by Raymond deleted June 20th 2018 at 11:55 AM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 11:54 AM
Raymond
fossil does 50% diggergy.
capacitor Increases max diggergy by 50, so 140 cap. i use this for a few minutes while whacking to refill my diggergy.

i have essentially 3 trinket combinations i use. wish they could be saved like in crusaders of the lost idols
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 1:37 PM
Flybaby
Not sure how I feel about the yardstick trinket. I do use it, but don't know if I really need it, as I always did okay without it.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 1:57 PM
Last Edited June 20th 2018 at 1:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond,
Since the pick gives 48% odds for diggergy and since it seems easy to get, it doesn't seem worth the trouble of using the other trinket. I wish we could group them, I like that idea.
I did make an incorrect statement about the capictor, I was thinking of the pick. Don't want to confuse anyone, I do that to myself often enough :)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 2:04 PM
Raymond
i wasn't saying i use the fossil.
on the other hand i do use the capacitor for a very short time a few times a day.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 2:16 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Ohh, I misinterpreted. It did make me realize I stated something incorrect. It's all good.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 3:22 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I find the yardstick okay, but I do better without it..

It is the switching back and forth of these trinkets that is a tad tedious. I will get used to it..

Moreover,,,,finally A good frag dig day in the Glaucous Quarry....for a change....:)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2018 at 7:25 PM
ArmyMomOkc
WTG Barbara :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2018 at 7:45 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Thank you Armymom....:)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2018 at 1:16 PM
Raymond
i have 2 trinket spots i dedicate to swapping. the 'filter' ability added some several months ago makes for easier switching as the ones i use are on page one of various filtered settings.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2018 at 5:30 PM
Barbara Tompkins
???? Help stem the tide of bushes?????(WHITE ENVELOPE REQUEST)

I get this request every day from a peep as well as blue pack request from SAME peep...(2 requests from same person ) ??
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 4th 2018 at 6:00 PM
Raymond
not sure what the tide req is, but getting 'dual' requests for energy, or blockade help, or event help is a glitch that occurs for who knows what reason.
do not look a gift horse in the mouth. it may even allow you to get 25 small packs with fewer then 25 people answering your requests.
it also is the reason for the occasional times you have possession of 26 small packs, when someone accepts all req's at once and a dual one happens to occur when it will be your 24'th, you go to 26.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2018 at 4:59 PM
Cindy Hefferman
I just finished getting the Bramblenomicon but Proper is still 80% ..is that right or did I miss something?