Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29
High Jungle Quest Hub
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2018 at 7:51 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond I noticed that too, only in the incarnations (lol)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2018 at 7:52 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Minons...must have minions.. ha ha Thank you Georgia :)
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2018 at 2:51 PM
Cindy Hefferman
come on ...have to wait for the stupid mochi council again ?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2018 at 3:09 PM
Raymond
several times for 3 days each.
believe me, would you rather instantly be bored again for 6+ months
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2018 at 3:19 PM
Last Edited May 23rd 2018 at 3:27 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Cindy: Thank you for the feedback.

Yes, just like the previous 2 hubs (Sanctuary and Explorer's League), there is the 3 day cooldown between major story beats.

There will be more until you complete the hub.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2018 at 6:02 PM
Cindy Hefferman
Raymond...unlike you, I don't race through the game just to earn the title of being first one finished but I'd rather NOT sit around for 3 days picking my nose waiting for the next leg
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2018 at 6:02 PM
Cindy Hefferman
Raymond...unlike you, I don't race through the game just to earn the title of being first one finished but I'd rather NOT sit around for 3 days picking my nose waiting for the next leg
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2018 at 6:09 PM
Flybaby
LOL Cindy
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2018 at 6:13 PM
Raymond
i do not race through anything. i advance at the pace i advance at, and it has nothing to do with wanting to be first or anything. actually if you were paying attention you would know that 2 people ARE racing as fast as they can, and even that is not to 'be first'. i am at least a week behind them.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2018 at 6:17 PM
Flybaby
Personally, I don't mind the 3 day break, as it gives me a chance to do other things in the game that I've been neglecting since the Hub started. It's not a race ... I don't have to be first ... and we will all finish the hub sooner or later. (some later than others lol)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2018 at 6:42 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I play at my own pace, which happens to be faster than others. I do so knowing I will have to wait. It my choice and it's not to compete with anyone. I don't mind the wait at all. It's been no different than any other hub as I mentioned a couple of pages back. In the meantime I have plenty of other things to do.

The only competing I do is in the events with a friend to make the event more fun for us.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 4:56 AM
Flybaby
Armymom ... I think it's great that you're a fast player. What's nice about it is that you're able to help other players when they're having trouble. That's the beauty of this game ... we all play the game a little differently, and we all play at our own pace. I actually enjoy hearing about things to come. It gives me something to look forward to.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 6:53 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby, thank you!

I have been helped by you and others many times and it's nice to be able to help when can (even if I miss read occasionally). :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 8:14 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I like the 3 day wait....np here....

I play the way I want too..if some ppl dont like then I say who cares HAHAHA..

It is no ones business how I play.....BUT my business...only :)

This game is meant to be played and who cares who is 1st 2nd etc.

If one has the resources to play faster or to get ahead then so be it....
I say go for it......

enjoy ppl..I.LOVE BW2..I am addicted to this game for 5 yrs now..

KEEP SMILING
HAPPY WHACKING OR DIGGING......
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 8:36 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I also like having others ahead of me. I do this recreationaly. I don't need to be first. Games at there best offer escape and also laboratory like settings for various skills and personal growth choices. I find it interesting to note how I respond when I need to change my plans inside BW2. Or when I take a moment to apply my values to my game choices. Playing here builds internal skills that I use on my job. Its improved my comfortability with Windows 10.... At work I still used windows 7 until this April and the move to 10 at work was easier because I played in ten at home.

I regularly find myself aware of the application of my BW2 choices to my personal and work life. Do I sulk because I didn't get my way .... do I easily and smoothly change my plans ... do I choose a social choice (like posting here). Do i stop playing for the day and go about my non-on-line day? I find this awareness amusing.

And the most important question today is exactly how careful am I going to be with my spelling and editing before posting. ;) and how will I handle being frustrated by the touch pad... grrrrr
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 9:59 AM
Rebecca Beattie
see new thread on "play"
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 10:34 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Rebecca...

I applaud your comment....

Happy whacking digging..
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 1:12 PM
Rebecca Beattie
thanks
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 1:17 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Rebecca
Very well said and insightful. You're a thinker, I like that. :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 2:39 PM
Flybaby
Great Post Rebecca!