Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29
High Jungle Quest Hub
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2018 at 11:08 PM
Raymond
thank you for the tooltips all over in every area progress that exists. that brings up a minor point that i will not mention here.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 4:09 AM
DestKitteh
I avoid chat as I find people to be rude. If I am on there and chatting, I tend to know the few people.

As for playing flux, be glad you can complete the puzzle and upgrade your trinket.

Try and complete the 10,000,000 bushes whacked achievement.

The small things are the best things.

At this point, I'm just so thankful that we have this game, with the most amazing devs ever (and I've been rolling through games for years), I'm grateful it's still an active game that has updates.

*runs off to have a squizzy at the progress map*
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 5:57 AM
Raymond
slight bug with diggery bar
it remains visible when you remove the pick and says something like 41/0 instead of something like 41/70. and there is no button to remove it, you have to re-equip the pick and do that.

http://prntscr.com/jjwfll
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 9:48 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I just finished the Explorer hub before this one was released. I went back through the wiki to check on how that one flowed. There was at least a 2 day wait for Magellan. There was a week cool down for the crop quests. It had slow going times too. So, I really don't understand why with this hub there has been so much complaining about the cool down.

Each time we are given more dailies to do. The most current council and one before had plenty to do to complete them. I think we are getting plenty in this hub.

Heck I am still doing the last part of the number trials between waiting periods for this hub! I have one left of the 10, it has a very long cool down.

I have played long enough to be in the Flux and am level 4 of my super trinket. I have SBAs I have skipped to do during slow times. There are so many things to do other than just do than sit around waiting for the next part of this hub.

I have enjoyed this game very much and of all of the ones I have played over the years never have the devs been so responsive to questions and fixing bugs. Big THANK YOU to the devs for that!

I don't play on FB for my main profile or I would welcome anyone who needs friends.

I do have a profile in FB I only go to occasionally under the name Angel Tyler (a variation of my real name, it's my gaming profile) if you want to add me.
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 11:41 AM
Sue Beneke
I REALLY dont like this new hub. its a pain going between the flux and the 2 other sites - and how on earth do you upgrade the geo-pick? Nothing is clear any more.
I have played this game since BW1 - but dont think I will continue for much longer.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 12:13 PM
Last Edited May 19th 2018 at 12:19 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Sue,

Since I said how much I like it I will try to help. Others are better at explaining than I am.

You upgrade your geo pick by buying it with artifact pieces. Here is a screen shot of the instructions https://prnt.sc/jk0ags

These are my screen shots of what the quarry store looked like before I upgraded my pick - https://prnt.sc/jk0c5o (my store was before changes were made, so yours will look different)

You will get teleporters that will make getting around much easier.

Here is the wiki page (does contain some spoilers) http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/The_High_Jungle

I will help as much as I am able.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 12:15 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Here is the link to the recent changes/improvements posted by Erika. There were more improvements made to digging.

http://codenameentertainment.com/?page=bw2&post_id=708#blog
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 12:16 PM
Raymond
Sue. there are 19 pages to this topic. try reading some of it. perhaps the first few pages for one of your questions, as for the fluc, the Devs addressed that by making you able to build teleporters to wherever you want to go
Post by Raymond deleted May 19th 2018 at 12:37 PM
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 9:45 PM
Last Edited May 19th 2018 at 9:46 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I just noticed after I changed to a different trinket the diggergy toggle bar still visible. It's showing the full bar, not just the toggle button. https://prnt.sc/jk54hc

I really like having the diggergy toggle. It has been very nice to have.

Also, I tried the measuring stick tonight. One the fence about if it's useful enough to change another trinket. It helped save some on power & mana. It does help narrow down if you hit (as the description says) but of no help if you have a no hit dig.

If a "recently used" for the trinket sort was available I would be more likely to use it.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 9:53 PM
Last Edited May 19th 2018 at 9:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I went to CA Proper and the diggergy bar is still visible. I have not touched the toggle button, it stayed visible after I filled it in the Flux. I changed to a different trinket and it hasn't gone away. You can see the the toggle button isn't there to hide the bar. I had to reload to get it to go back to normal.

https://prnt.sc/jk576t
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 10:07 PM
Raymond
go back 8 posts in this thread and read my bug report and how to make it go away,
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 10:23 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond
Thank you, I didn't see it up there. I also didn't think to put it back. Past midnight my brain thinks I should be sleeping. So I'm not doing much good thinking at all :)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2018 at 10:44 PM
Raymond
19 pages of this mess is enough to make anyone go bonkers
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2018 at 1:19 AM
Last Edited May 20th 2018 at 1:20 AM
Mummo
I don't mind the new trinket, it is sometimes easier to get a "hit" digging. Apart from the daily quest I don't use manna or power as diggery is easy enough to get. However, I do have a problem with the low drop rate for artifact pieces. sometimes I get 4 junk in a row, and a single gem is not worth the effort boring. Sorry Raymond if this has been mentioned sometime else in the 19 pages!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2018 at 3:50 AM
Raymond
i dislike, and it has been mentioned somewhere recently, that there is no 'home' icon in a lot of places, not in any hub, not in the quarry, not in proper...
sure one can use the globe to get there with a heck of a lot of scrolling across the whole world, and half the time we are essentially in events and one can go directly to event area and walk to commons. but there is plenty of room to have the home icon EVERYWHERE in the world other then when in the commons itself
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2018 at 5:40 AM
Sue Beneke
Thanks everyone for the help
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2018 at 8:57 AM
Last Edited May 21st 2018 at 10:55 AM
Barbara Tompkins
OMGOODness.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!(^_^)...

This HUB content justs keeps getting better and better...
I am LOVING it.....

ty Nick & Georgia (dev's)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2018 at 12:04 PM
Raymond
hey.
if that 'new' trinket that was in the quarry store is an artifact, and we recovered it, shouldn't our progress be 16/30 instead of 15/30? or more exactly shouldn't the achievement be increased and thus our progress be 16/31?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 22nd 2018 at 1:56 PM
Raymond
along with my error post Saturday at 5:57 AM that lack of disappearing diggery bar interferes with display of event progress,make no event progress icon available in wither of the 2 incarnations that they should be possible in.