Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29
High Jungle Quest Hub
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 11:15 AM
Last Edited April 27th 2018 at 12:53 PM
Erika/Alyniana

It's alive!

Details about how to start the quest hub can be found on the blog!

Plus, this week's change log.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 1:08 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Erika, I had already been doing the Explorer hub. I have the town crier notice. Do I just hold off on Explorer? I was just getting tokens for Explorer store items.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 1:52 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Up to you what you want to do, either the Explorer's Hub or the High Jungle hub.

They'll always be there for you to go back to.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 2:56 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Erika, I had already started Explorer. I knew the answer in my heart, that I would be stuck until tomorrow. Thank you!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 3:13 PM
Raymond
please have the diggery bar STAY PUT when one has the pick equipped and one is whacking to fill it
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 3:14 PM
Raymond
Army. this is not yet a hub. i.e. the dailies are not here. you perhaps have to do a lot here for that to happen.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 4:06 PM
Last Edited April 27th 2018 at 5:37 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Good....I finally see the diggy counter is up....whew..But it wont stay up on screen...???
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 5:05 PM
Raymond
it's battleship sort-of
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 5:38 PM
Last Edited April 28th 2018 at 9:50 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Yeah I edited my comment,,, so I will get it figured out...trying a few things for digging...good so far..
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 5:49 PM
Last Edited April 27th 2018 at 5:52 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, hmmm. I'm confused. are you saying I have more to do? I got the notice from the town crier, which I did not get when the Spine of the World (Explorer) hub was released. I am 100% for the Explorer hub. I was just doing the hub today to get coins to buy a store item I want. I'm in the Flux too.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 6:10 PM
Raymond
this is setup creation for the high jungle hub. as there are no 'daily' quests i think you can continue doing whatever other hub dailies you like.
once setup is done then you have to decide what you want to do
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 9:28 PM
Russel Denton
i reckon everyone should just do what a fisherman does.....wait and see, before going off their nut like a pork chop coming up with outlandish theories
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 27th 2018 at 10:06 PM
Raymond
the following goes along with an old request of mine.
when we power whack something more then we need, like quest items, or diggery, or even mana and power, it would be nice if it converted to something else.
well, perhaps only quest items on turnin i envision an npc saying 'i asked you for x of those and you have y, here is some reward for the extras'.
i guess diggery and mana and power do not count as they do not 'exist' in ones inventory
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 2:53 AM
Last Edited April 28th 2018 at 2:53 AM
Sue Beneke
I got the msg from the town crier - have gone to the boundary - but can't see any winged person in the boundary location - I have been been asked to collect tapirs and ash logs - but cannot find a way a High Jungle anywhere - nor any means to get to it -- help please. There must be something I am missing - but I can't find it :(
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 3:33 AM
Flybaby
Armymom, According to the blog:
"As you finish the story parts, you'll unlock new daily quests to do!"
So, you're probably safe if you started another hub. I'm assuming that we will know when the new Hub opens when the time comes.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 4:11 AM
Last Edited April 28th 2018 at 4:14 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby,
I am able to do this first part with another hub open so you and Raymond are correct. I am on the 3rd request from the veiled stranger. I wasn't sure after Erika's response to my question earlier so I tried anyway to see what would happen.
Good morning too! I woke up at 5:30 AM cst for no good reason on a Saturday to boot. :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 4:40 AM
Last Edited April 28th 2018 at 4:43 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Sue,
Open the map and go to the Cera Altpetl Boundary https://prnt.sc/jb7nr6, the person you are looking for the quests to open this hub is south over the bridge then the first right https://prnt.sc/jb7pi7 (she is veiled not winged)

Collecting Tapirs is a different quest in the same area (Critter Capture) that person is to down further on on the left https://prnt.sc/jb7qbl

(corrected typos)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 4:53 AM
Flybaby
Armymom, I was also up at 5:30am. Argh. What's up with that? It was nice to enjoy a cup of coffee, and a little extra time for game play. I decided to take a chance and did the Sanctuary Hub quests today (The Fertilizer quest is worth it to me). I figure the worst that can happen is I'll be a day behind if the new Hub opens. Not a big deal.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 5:02 AM
DestKitteh
You can play a hub while doing the Jungle quests... Until that becomes a hub, or otherwise.

So much back and forth.

Nice to see someone else does Sanctuary for the fertilizer. That's the only time I'll do Sanctuary.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2018 at 5:04 AM
Flybaby
Sue, in addition to Armymom's great advice, if you have the quest for the Ash Tree Logs, that means you have already spoken to the veiled stranger, so now all you have to do is start whacking, and return to the veiled stranger when you finish your quests.

The High Jungle encompasses the large green area in the Southeast portion of the map. It consists of The Cera Altepetl Boundary , The Lush Climb, The Plateau Lakes, The Wild Descent, The Verdant Undergrowth, and The Yoli Tzontli Altar. You can whack in any of those areas, as well as in the Flux.