Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Max Level Again!!!
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2018 at 7:32 AM
Rolanda
I reached level 400 the other day and it says Max Level again. I am pretty sure that I am not the only one is this problem. I am suggesting that needs to be updated for more levels again.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2018 at 8:33 AM
DestKitteh
More levels will be made available when a new land/area is released. Roll with it.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2018 at 8:59 AM
Raymond
being at max level IS NOT a problem. it is what you get when you um, lets see how i can say it 'it's what you get when you are at max level' LOL
congtatulations.
p.s. many of us get to max level pretty soon after each content addition. ever since the beginning. I estimate of my over 2000 days playing I may have been at various max levels for over 1800 of those days
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2018 at 5:23 PM
Rolanda
Oh okay. I just wondering about but there is no rush.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2018 at 6:35 PM
Last Edited April 25th 2018 at 6:35 PM
ArmyMomOkc
@Raymond, tip of my hat to all of you long time players who have stuck it out. I was excited when I hit 400 until I realized no more energy refills for leveling up :(
Have the devs hinted if there will be a level increase with the next new content release? I wasn't far enough along when the last release came out to read much about it. Is it something they do with each one?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2018 at 9:20 PM
Last Edited April 25th 2018 at 11:13 PM
Raymond
next release most likely is the high forest hub. not a new zone so no level increase. see a spoiler post i made about the various 'known' achievements for that hub.
no idea when next zone comes out. it has been about one per year for the last few. and if a hub comes out people would get pissed if a zone came out soon after thus delaying their ability to do much in the hub.
level increases only happen with full zones. such as.
1 forest. 2 mountains. 3 desert. 4 evergreen. 5 swamp. 6 ice mountain. 7 haunted forest. 8 tropical island. 9 agrabush. 10 jungle. 11 mines. 12 castle. 13 underwater. 14 volcano. 15 mushroom forest. 16 seasonal whatever. 17 clouds. 18 infected whatever. 19 spine. 20 high jungle. the number of levels per release changes and i think it was 40 for the last one.