Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
6th Anniversary Event!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 16th 2018 at 5:03 PM
Raymond
in 10 days you could get 20 more, not taking into account any time turner repeats and that a day actually is 20 or 18 hours. considering you already have 7 and there are only 16 you could take a whole week vacation and not worry.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 16th 2018 at 6:01 PM
Last Edited April 16th 2018 at 6:03 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom..

YOU will get them ..I got the last 2 today, Georgia & Michelle. I saw Justin/Nick in chat so they had to have fixed it...gl :)
So, it will be 2 a day now.:)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 16th 2018 at 8:13 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I understand there are enough days, I said that in my earlier comment Raymond.

I don't want to have to do it more times. It's fine, just not the resolution I expected.

It's more energy for people to use to complete the quest. That isn't an issue for me, but could be for others.
Post by ArmyMomOkc deleted April 16th 2018 at 8:18 PM
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 16th 2018 at 8:29 PM
Last Edited April 16th 2018 at 8:33 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I don't have problem with the quest, it was bad timing for it to have a problem over a weekend. I am very enthusiastic about events, I appreciate the effort that goes into making them.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2018 at 2:39 AM
DestKitteh
The purple hair is amazing, haha. I LOVE THE CIRCLET THOUGH. https://imgur.com/1kgKuRR
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2018 at 5:53 AM
ArmyMomOkc
DestKitteh, very cute! I love seeing how creative people are :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2018 at 7:15 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Here are two I think are fun! I have a fav of them, but I'm not saying who. I am not promoting anyone, I have no idea who they are. https://prnt.sc/j6g6nn
I have seen so many that you can tell the person put some thought into their costume. :)

I am curious if the entries we are seeing are across all platforms. FB I'm guessing will have the most players. So. those of us on other platforms will have to be very creative to stand out. I am voting a lot because I enjoy it. I would like to know.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2018 at 4:19 PM
ArmyMomOkc
https://prnt.sc/j6nm4s - When your energy drinks are wearing off, LOL. I used 3 different ones yesterday, no telling what I will look like next!
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2018 at 9:22 PM
najoligr
I have no idea what that brown-haired girls name is that stands in front of the green stage in the Event area. But I cannot understand what she says 'Even forth wall breaking stuff is easy if you wack enough!' Is this a clue? And why won't the yellow exclamation go away?
Thanks
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2018 at 11:44 PM
Mummo
It's Susa, the quest is to collect BW1 documents. It should show up in your list of quests.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2018 at 12:22 AM
DestKitteh
I enter the contest because the !!! bubble annoys me, lol.

So many outfits are amazing! The creativity is awesome.

Me, I'm a simple purple... all the the purple... sort of gal.
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2018 at 3:38 AM
Dave Barr
anyone know when the anniversary trivia will begin?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2018 at 4:13 AM
Raymond
some time before:
When will the last quest unlock?
The last event quest will unlock on April 24th.
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2018 at 4:28 AM
Dave Barr
ty Raymond
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2018 at 1:07 PM
Last Edited April 19th 2018 at 12:33 PM
Barbara Tompkins
HI Dev's

Happy 6th BW2 Anniversary and too many more :) YOU are all awesome.I am sure you are all enjoying the day..:).

UMM..I see the candles for cake 5th & 6th years are not lit...It would look nice to have them all lit like years 2 3 & 4.

FYI.....Thank you dev's for the buck A buck mount...It is so dammmm funny & cute..hahahahaha

KUDOS Georgia..as the norm.....:)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2018 at 2:29 PM
Last Edited April 18th 2018 at 2:31 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I enjoyed the trivia quest today, as a newbie it was challenge. Most of the answers I got were lucky guesses :) Nate is always fun, I'm glad he has been part of the quests.
I also have enjoyed fashion show, it has had an added bonus of seeing some creative and today one kind of creepy outfits (shirtless guy with a machete) on AI. LOL
Happy Anniversary!
Thank you for making this such a fun game!

ps.. I had a bad reaction to an arthritis med that made me more emotional than normal, thanks everyone for your patience with me. I'm back to my normal level of wacky, I don't need meds to make me more nutty than I already am. :)

(Mobic, the list of side effects is a page long and this the 2nd one I have had to be taken off of due to multiple side effects. Confusion and irritability were the least scary of them, but didn't help in figuring out something was wrong. Off topic, but I have felt bad for not recognizing something was wrong sooner.)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2018 at 5:19 PM
Last Edited April 19th 2018 at 10:16 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Armymom...

AWW,,you go girl we need more sillyness/funn on here..I too like to gooofffff around.....and I DO NOT act my age....(but then that is moi!!!!!!)

HAHA,,enjoy BW2 I sure am......:)

LOLOLOL,, I sure do love that buck a buck mount......for 1:27..it cost me..What a imagination Georgia has..
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2018 at 6:34 PM
ArmyMomOkc
LOL Barbara!
Laughing is one of the great joys in life! I don't mind being my natural kookie self :) Thank you for being YOU!

I love that Buck mount too! Cute! I did a double take on the price, had to have it!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th 2018 at 6:39 PM
Raymond
there once was a pet for sale for a buck, perhaps 5 years ago. i almost got it but that sale lasted less then one day. and it never, ever occurred again.

ppppppssssss Devs, do this for pets and mounts once in a while and you will get takers from among people who never pay into games.

just looked into my payment history and am surprised how much i paid in,