Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
6th Anniversary Event!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2018 at 8:39 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Typo in the Fashion Critic Acheivment, says Vote 50 times in the costume content should be contest
https://prnt.sc/j5ezbm
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2018 at 8:44 PM
Last Edited April 14th 2018 at 9:00 PM
ArmyMomOkc
The Blonde Bat mount doesn't show in Clint's mount inventory. It is in my ranch items and regular mount inventory.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 3:43 AM
DestKitteh
YESSSSS. I love the new items from the event!

I love, love, love purple.

Very happy Kitteh here.
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 6:02 AM
IAMcorvin
Turned in my first set of gnome parts, it's not dropping any more. If there are 16 gnomes there's not enough time for it to be a daily.
Post by IAMcorvin deleted April 15th 2018 at 6:02 AM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 8:08 AM
Raymond
from the game blog for the event
Which developer gnomes are available?
There are now SIXTEEN developer gnomes available. You can collect one at random each time you do the Gnome Parts daily quest. Note, if this is your first time doing the event, you'll get 2 gnomes per turn in.

it is possible to not get everything, say you did play the 2016 event and only got a few at that time...
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 8:36 AM
Raymond
ps, that quest is repeatable 20 hours after you last did it. or 18 hours if you use timey whimey watch trinket. just got another gnome
now have adam alexis clive cory david dylan eric erica georgia justin kat kevin nick and peter, so only mark and michelle left for me.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 8:57 AM
Last Edited April 15th 2018 at 8:58 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond I have 2 so far, I know I did one vip reset, I thought I got an additional resest from the Time Turner. I just started playing for the day. I will have to keep better track, I think I should have 3. No proof so I need to pay better attention.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 9:00 AM
Last Edited April 15th 2018 at 9:01 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Does anyone else have the isse I described earlier with the Blonda Bat mount? It doesn't show in my list of mounts with Clint, but is in my regular inventory.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 9:29 AM
Raymond
there have been times when a mount or a pet did not exist in the lists for several days or even several code pushes. something about artwork vs other programming.
by the way in ranch inventory and storage if you spell out gnome followed by a space you see all these developer gnomes (and only a few others). without the space you see a whole lot of gnomes. if you have gnomes placed then you have to do things differently.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 9:33 AM
Last Edited April 15th 2018 at 9:48 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom,,

Mine only shows in inventory as well..so maybe soon it will show up in Clints mount list..

ALSO...check your achievements and see how many gnomes you really have ok..
I did yesterday...after I got one, so now I have 13/16.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 10:09 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara,

I'm waiting on doing a ticket about the mount, hoping it resolves without sending one.

I checked my achievments and it shows 2 of 16. I haven't played as much as I normally do the past couple of days, so I haven't done many vip resets. Or am I just somehow very behind? Here is what my acheivment shows.... https://prnt.sc/j5lda1

I took the gnomes out of my inventory on ranch so I could keep track visually of how many I have so far. This is my 1st year for this "event" so I don't have any from previous years.

I was wondering as Raymond said how someone would get all 16 in normal course of play since there aren't that many days left since this quest started.

Thank you!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 11:16 AM
Last Edited April 15th 2018 at 11:21 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom..

If this is your first time for gnomes, then you should be getting 2 a day like blog etc says. IF not, then send in ticket to Nick and see what it says..ok :)

BTW.. when in doubt, plzz ask Nick for right answer ok.

Moreover,,,below.. is info I read in event blog about gnomes ok..

Note, if this is your first time doing the event, you'll get 2 gnomes per turn in.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 11:54 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara,
I just did a turn in for the gnome the 1st for today and the the message said to come back tomorrow to do again? I did this before noon pacific. I'm confused why it gave the message. Will see what happens after noon (2pm my time).
Thank you!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 11:57 AM
ArmyMomOkc
These are the 3 I have right now. https://prnt.sc/j5mwg5 (wish the description showed when hovering ranch items, I don't remember the names)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 12:09 PM
Last Edited April 15th 2018 at 12:16 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I went to the event area and this is the message for the gnome quest. I am very confused. I am not getting 2 per day as said in the blog. Noting my screenshot to do a ticket later today. https://prnt.sc/j5n1gg

Update - I also checked my cooldowns and it shows 19 hours until gnome quest again.
https://prnt.sc/j5n663
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 12:15 PM
Last Edited April 15th 2018 at 12:21 PM
Barbara Tompkins
OKay ..I see Georgia is in the middle, but the other 2 ..ss I do not know them. Soo,, what I do, I just go to ranch inventory and you will see names of the ones you have when you do a search for ''gnomes'' and when they all show up put curser over each one to see the name of gnome...ok voila done..
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 12:19 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I did a search by gnome and went through page by page to double check and these are all I have. I just updated my previous comment that I also checked my cooldowns, it shows 19 hours until I will have the quest again (without a vip rest).
I am going to do a ticket, only way I am going to understand what's up or if there is an actual issue.
Thank you again Barbara!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 12:23 PM
Last Edited April 15th 2018 at 12:28 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Ok I would try the ranch inventory to see names of the ones you do do have ok...
Also Send in ticket to Nick to see what it says about 2 a day.......gl :)

ALso if you did today's gnome then try a VIP reset, if you want too , but I do not think you should have to do that...ok just saying..

I am sure allll will be straightened out by Nick ..
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 1:00 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara,

I checked through my ranch inventory by search and page by page. I just submitted I a ticket. Something isn't right, I know Nick will take care of me. He is awesome like that :)

Thank you for all your help! You are one of those who always shares info & tips and you in particular have a gift to make me smile too! :)

Angela