Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
suggestions
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2018 at 9:18 PM
Hero123
>well in some area's puzzles there were animals roaming around when you completed a certain puzzle. how about you can get 1 free animals for pet purposes or ranch animals moving around.
well the animals that are left you can buy them with gold coins not cash :D

>in ranch can you make it more big like our owned golf area. i just noticed if you have many animals/mounts/pets that moving around in our ranch it lagged can you decreased the lagged that we receive so we can show off all the mounts/animals/pets that we have

>im an armorgames player and i was wondering if i can also show off my level and the title that i equipped in this forum. i dont have save data on facebook and i only play bushwhacker 2 on armorgames
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2018 at 9:26 PM
Last Edited April 12th 2018 at 9:27 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I would like the last one you listed. It would be nice to be able to at least load a pic to personalize my profile.

I don't know if you are aware the profiles with pics and level info are linked to Facebook game profiles. This forum is really intended for those who play on Facebook, I use it because there is so much great information shared.

There are lots of pets that are earned during play that cost only patience and time. Below is a wiki link that gives info about pets (also explore the other topics, there is so much to learn about this game!)

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Companions

Pretty much everyone would like a bigger ranch, there are suggestions the devs are considering that would give us more space and a place for pets. I like to let my pets roam and don't have a big issue with it loading. I probably have about 100 on the loose right now, not counting mounts.

The devs improvement list is long and they are continuously working on improvements and adding more to the game.