Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Rubies worth it? (Question for devs)

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2018 at 10:01 PM
Animenut
I had heard that at some point the red rubies were going to have an alternate use. With the recent release, the rubies from doing these tier-3 challenges are stocking up FAST, so I just wanted to check in on the development of that "alternate use." I know that plans are not always set in stone, and any answer I might get is not something to bank on. All I would like to know is some rooouuuugh approximation of how long it will be until that alternate use is released. More in the realm of "Better start saving up rubies now" or "Go ahead and spend them now, you'll be fine"? Better to know early because if it takes a while and I end up unloading like 5000+ rubies 100 at a time...

301 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2018 at 2:49 AM
Vingummi
They have said they are working on something in the Q&As on reddit. There might be something coming soon. Erika said to save about 1k rubies for it.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2018 at 9:32 AM
Erika/Alyniana
We've been saying hoard your rubies for over a month now, in case players want to splurge on the feature when it's released.

But Vin is right. You'll probably only need around 1000 to participate in the release, and then you can decide if you want to hoard more after that.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2018 at 1:14 PM
Last Edited April 11th 2018 at 1:15 PM
Animenut
I don't follow the Q&As and don't even have a Reddit. If it isn't said in these forums, I don't see it. Good to know, though. Sorry for the bother.