Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Level-all bug?

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 29th 2018 at 10:37 AM
Animenut
Lately, for roughly the last week, the process of leveling all crusaders with the "Level all" button has become much, much longer. Previously, it took maybe 5 seconds, but it has become so ludic(!!!)rously long that I was able to click the button, wait a few moments, decide to open the forums, go to the tech support page, start a new post, and type everything up until that earlier "!!!" before the game finally finished leveling all my crusaders.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 29th 2018 at 11:18 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Thanks for the report.

We're looking into it.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 29th 2018 at 5:19 PM
Azaryah
Great description of how long it took. Very vivid and illustrative!

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 29th 2018 at 7:23 PM
Animenut
Thanks. I wanted to make sure the sheer difference in length of time was fully expressed. Just a number wouldn't have the same impact on the reader as actually "feeling" that time in the words themselves. "It takes a lot longer" doesn't really, properly get across just how much of a difference it is, and saying "It went from 5 to around 30 seconds" only helps if the reader counts to 30, which they likely wouldn't.

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 30th 2018 at 2:58 AM
Jasmin
The Level All button has now stopped working entirely, even after reloading the game.

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 30th 2018 at 5:31 AM
Jasmin
Fixed now, thanks.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 30th 2018 at 7:02 PM
Alex Winfrey
Unlike with Jasmin my level all button is not working

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2018 at 7:26 AM
Geoff Riley
I have today found the level all button to be non-functional too.

I've gone through the usual rote of clearing caches etc, but it has made no difference.

System: Ubuntu Linux 16.04.4LTS; Firefox 59.0.2 (64-bit); Adobe Flash Play 29.0.0.113 (64 bit); and more RAM than you can shake a fist at. ;)

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2018 at 12:15 PM
Jasmin
The fix was temporary, it is not working again :(

236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2018 at 6:32 PM
Anubischick
Yep, still not working here either. Thought the swap tabs thing does seem to make it work sometimes (i.e. swap from the bench tab to any other and then back again before you Level All).

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2018 at 6:40 AM
Geoff Riley
It seems to be working perfectly normally again… now that the 'chatty' crusaders have left the game.

Strange interaction with the April Fool update?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2018 at 9:44 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Kevin fixed the new issue with the button on Saturday, Mar 31.