Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Easter Event 2018 Update
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 6:57 AM
Raymond
that quest, Hyatt's Hat Hustler, is not over yet, you did parts of it. i mispoke.
but i am correct in saying that nobody is done it yet because it is not over. look at anyone in the rankings.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 9:24 AM
Last Edited April 3rd 2018 at 9:27 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, this what it shows for me for the hat quest. Are you saying it's not finished? I got the hats. https://prnt.sc/j0c534

disclaimer - I am not playing in Facebook, so the timing may be different.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 9:25 AM
Last Edited April 3rd 2018 at 9:31 AM
Barbara Tompkins
MY Hat achievement.....not done yet so,, hopefully today I get quest for it.........
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 9:44 AM
Raymond
i am basing my statements on my own achievements and those of other people who have everything done almost as soon as possible.
http://prntscr.com/j0cexs

so i guess more then just the event progress is bugged, but so are apparently quests themselves that end but do not complete in the achievements too.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 9:55 AM
Raymond
it is possible to be one of those things that in events, in each and every event, is temporarily incorrect in the profile and achievements, for people who have participated in the event 2, 3, 4, 5, and even 6 prior years

ticket submitted to have my personal information corrected, as they also had to do in last event. unsure if they will actually push out a bug fix or personally interact with individual accounts.

not the first time i had to have them fix mine
3205 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 11:09 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi folks,

There was an issue with Hyatt's quest achievement not crediting properly. This has now been fixed! Please speak with Hyatt in the event area to get the achievement properly credited.

Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Sincerely,
Nick
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 12:10 PM
Last Edited April 3rd 2018 at 12:19 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi Nick..

Ty got it....just now..and it WAS added to my list of ach'ts...(I hope my ach'ts stay correct as well )..
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 12:16 PM
Mummo
Hat quest worked for me ages ago. I've found the last egg, thank goodness.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 3:39 PM
ArmyMomOkc
@Mummo - Which one were you missing? I am making a list with screenshots of every location showing where the egg (was) located. I'm backtracking through the entire list again. I keep hoping I will stumble across it, I have gone through entire areas checking. I have gone through over half the list again today. I noticed a problem when I first went through and noticed the count was off before I got to the last 10 :(
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 6:03 PM
Raymond
there is a walktrough of images of all but the last 5, possibly the last 10, somewhere already. possibly the wiki
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 9:40 PM
Last Edited April 3rd 2018 at 9:40 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, yes I looked at those. They helped confirm what I already had found. I just notice the achievement says 75 eggs and says 2015 when you hover the achievement. https://prnt.sc/j0kisr
I will have my list completed in the morning. I wish I had done screenshots as I was doing it, would have helped and been useful for others.
Thanks
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 10:40 PM
Last Edited April 3rd 2018 at 10:42 PM
Raymond
i'm not going to complain about the wording of an achievement, or the fact that there should perhaps be separate achievement badges for every year any particular event achievement is completed. if it is 75 then the Devs give people some forgiveness LOL. although one stopping at 75 won't get the last BB's.

i only care that everything is done
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2018 at 11:36 PM
Mummo
ArmyMomOkc - I went back over the list ((for the second time) and realised I had missed The Path through the mountains, in the Spine. Not sure how that happened but so pleased when I spotted the egg! The pictures in Wiki were very good, wish I had found them earlier.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2018 at 6:55 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Mummo

YES,,I used the pics for the past 2 yrs.for the egg hunt.. for the 70 eggs...the last 10 there Are no pics...veryyy helpful indeed..
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2018 at 7:16 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Mummo, yep I got that one on my 1st go through (https://prnt.sc/j0g9jo). I keep hoping I will find it. My list is with screenshots of where the egg was (or close to it, tried to show landmarks). I have gone through entire areas. I just want closure. :)
3205 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2018 at 8:54 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi folks,

I've updated the text for the world wide egg hunt achievements, and they should now read correctly. Sorry about that!

Sincerely,
Nick
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2018 at 10:55 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I am happy to announce I did find my missing egg. In the process I created a list with screenshots. The eggs are already located, so it only reveals area where each can be found.
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2018 at 12:56 PM
Mummo
ArmyMomOkc - so please for you, where was it? I'll be ready next year!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2018 at 1:28 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Mummo, I'm embarrassed to admit it was #4, I was sooo sure I had gotten the first ones I hadn't gone through them again until this last time. To make it worse I had decided to go back from 80 to the beginning! So, I must of had a blonde moment and didn't click on it. Ha ha!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 4th 2018 at 1:40 PM
Last Edited April 4th 2018 at 1:41 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Nick, Thank you for updating! I know it's a small thing.
A friend said he was looking for the 75. He's plays on BF like I do and uses a short cut you created for him to play the game. He doesn't use the forums, so it's helpful for people like him. I share info with him when we get a chance on AI, different time zones makes it difficult sometimes. Sending a thank you from him, dedicated player of almost 3 years.
I love how helpful the Devs and other players are in this forum.
Thank you everyone! (Yes, I am that annoyingly cheerful! Happy is as happy does!)