Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
creature clasps
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2018 at 11:23 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
is there a list of places to look ? i have been rummaging threw lots of areas and cant find the 4th roving lockbox creature
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2018 at 2:20 PM
Raymond
search this forum (use 'search' near top with some pretty specific word for what you need) and read the topics shown from the general timeframe when those came out, you can see when things were released in the 'news' at the top of this forum.
also search the wiki, even though it's sort of stopped being actively maintained, i think these are in there too.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2018 at 4:03 PM
Last Edited March 16th 2018 at 4:05 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I used the wiki and the forum when I did them. I think one of them is in order of how you will get them and the other is in alphabetical order. I don't remember which. I think I used both because the descriptions of where you can find them is slightly different, both are helpful.

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Explorer%27s_League_4
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 23rd 2018 at 10:11 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
these creatures are hard to find. wish there was a way to find them easier. got several, but at stand still.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 23rd 2018 at 11:36 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Some I had to exit and go back in to find the clasp piece. There are at least 2 I had to whack for what seemed an eternity to get the second piece. The most helpful thing I learned from everyone is the creature will face the field you need to whack. Where are you stuck?