Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Ancient Metal Ring
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2018 at 9:49 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
I'm trying to craft the Jungle Jar but I need the Ancient Metal Ring and I can't find it. It's not in the store, so where do I get it? I have completed all current fields and am in Flux 18. The only thing I haven't done is fished up all 260 of the fish from the last area. Thanks!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2018 at 4:42 PM
Last Edited March 3rd 2018 at 5:00 PM
Flybaby
The ancient Metal Ring is a trinket that can be found by completing puzzles in Flux 17. It increases your max power by 40.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2018 at 6:50 PM
Raymond
that doesn't sound right at all.
flux trinkets are not parts of crafts/combines.
all i can say is perhaps an sba or Nate or Kaine she has not done or perhaps more likely a chest somewhere uncollected.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2018 at 6:05 AM
Last Edited March 4th 2018 at 6:09 AM
DestKitteh
Have you made sure it's not an item you need to craft?

Edit: It is an item you need to craft. The guy next the Farmer in the commons is who you talk to.

All of the Power trinkets, bar the flux ones, have to be crafted. You get the schematics from chests.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2018 at 7:11 AM
Flybaby
You can also find the Ancient Metal Ring in the "Available Crafted Trinkets" (increases power by 34). Talk to Wally the Trinketsmith. I clicked on the Jungle Jar and it does not appear that you can use the Flux Ancient Metal Ring (http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Flux) for the Combine as it is greyed out. I don't believe it was available in the SBA/Nate/Kaine quests or I would have it in my inventory. You can always try writing a ticket about it.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2018 at 12:03 PM
Last Edited March 4th 2018 at 12:06 PM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Thanks. I have crafted everything there is for me to craft. And I believe I have completed all areas and quests to date. I thought I had read somewhere that it was available in the Spine of the World or the High Jungle, so I waited until I finished that. I'll go back and make sure I haven't missed any chests, but I'm pretty sure I have all of my flags and items.