Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Why do I have PINK trees?
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2018 at 7:14 AM
Last Edited March 1st 2018 at 7:16 AM
Anubischick
I live in the Southern Hemisphere, it's Autumn here, so why do I have PINK trees in my ranch?

Even if you (by that I mean CNE) aren't capable of using geo-targeting, why pink?? It's a horrendous colour that should only be reserved for roses and less than 6-year-old children
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2018 at 10:08 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Anubischick!

You're right that we don't geo-target different players locations. It's the start of Spring here, so your ranch has the Spring theme! The Spring theme includes pink trees, reminiscent of the Cherry Blossom tree which blooms this time of the year.

Sincerely,
Nick
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2018 at 11:06 AM
Last Edited March 1st 2018 at 11:07 AM
Erika/Alyniana
If you don't like the trees, you can purchase the Ranch skins from the Amicus Island gardening merchant, and permanently set the tree colour for your ranch from one of the other seasons.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2018 at 3:43 AM
DestKitteh
Anubischick, are you also going to complain about the spring event, despite it being autumn where you are? This complaint is ridiculous.

Wait, next complaint is about having to spend real money to buy a new ranch skin. How dare someone's money keeps a person employed?

I spend way too much on BW2, to be honest. CNE deserves it though, because all of the devs are nice. They're tolerant, and I have asked some pretty stupid questions over Bw1, BW2, Egg Breaker, and EBA. They also communicate a heck of a lot more than other devs. I have done a 180 and blacklisted the companies that pull that bull.

Pink is your biggest complaint? Grow up.

I might get banned for this. It's my opinion, and I don't care. This is the most ridiculous and childish complaint I've had to read in weeks, and I've read some things.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2018 at 1:56 PM
Flybaby
I for one love the Spring theme. So much so, that I bought the spring ranch skin (available for BB's on AI), and my ranch and golf course remain forever Spring all through the year. I agree with Nick ... the pink trees remind me of the cherry blossom trees, as well as many other beautiful spring flowering trees. Buy the skins that make you happy, and have fun changing your seasonal themes!
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2018 at 2:00 PM
Mummo
I found it ironic that the very day that the snow was removed from the Ranch, was the very same day that snow fell in my part of the UK, where it rarely snows. I don't particularly "like" pink bushes, but given the length of time I spend at the Ranch it matters not a jot.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 2nd 2018 at 5:26 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I like seeing spring on my ranch. Our weather goes from freezing to almost 70 degrees in the same day this time of year. I like it, pink happens to be one of my favorite colors. It would be funny to go the ranch one day and have animal print trees (zebra striped, leopard...prints I would never wear) I don't care, it's all supposed to be fun!