Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
thanks for the mounts inprovements...
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2018 at 11:05 AM
Raymond
first, thanks for the pagas-like mounts display, and the new mounts, and news of a couple upcoming mounts, and the improvement to releasing pets.

the display though needs a little fixing. the mounts that are armored/skinned show as x1 even if you have several. that quantity is not an actual number and should perhaps be something like x1* as proposals for baseball hall of fame'rs who took steroids, or even x5* or actual number of skinned mounts.

i.e. in the following i have 12 total chestnut (not 12+1), and 4 or 5 of then have armor, not 1. if you all up ALL mount numbers in the 'all' category it is more then the actual number of mounts you have, more by 1 for every skinned one. you have to not count those with armor or skins. hence the suggestion x1* or whatever. http://prntscr.com/iieb4x

p.s. someone in chat mentioned that our raccoon pet that we put clothing on should be counted as separate pets. perhaps yes or no, but i think the pagas for those should somehow reflect those special cases.

also the dark tan mount is and has been named differently in the ranch inventory, there it is called light tan
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2018 at 11:28 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Raymond,

Very happy you're liking the mount update!

These are great observations. I'll add them to our list to fix for future updates. We appreciate you bringing these to our attention.

Sincerely,
Nick