Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Replant Crops
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2018 at 6:06 PM
AquireWhite
It would be nice to have something similar to the Tractor, which can harvest and till all your plots at one time, that would allow you to replant the same seeds you just harvested (If you used the tractor)
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2018 at 6:14 PM
AquireWhite
I was just informed there is a Seed Spreader in the VIP Exclusive Store, but it will plant the same see in all plots.

I would like to be able to repeat my: 5 Big Energy, 5 Big Gold, 4 Quick Energy, and 4 Quick Gold. I tend to repeat this same crop cycle daily.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2018 at 7:36 PM
Raymond
it would be impossible for all four types of your crops to be ready to harvest and thus be ready to till and replant at the same time. so i think any automation would not know your intention at any specific time.
sure it could know that there are 8 spots open and you have 10 'big' things still growing, or you have 10 spots open and have 8 'quick' things growing. BUT at either of those times it has no idea what was in those open spots.
am i missing something here?
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2018 at 7:35 PM
AquireWhite
You are quite right, mathematically it would be difficult to time the crops to be ready at the same time. I use my sprinkler to fix the withered crops before harvesting. Making all the crops ready at the same time. This works well for me as I tend to play only once a day.