Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Event Update: Valentine's Event 2018
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2018 at 12:11 PM
ArmyMomOkc
For the Five Stages of Grief has anyone gotten any progress? I have fed her so much ice cream she should have burst by now. I thought I had a achievement pop up for the 1st stage but in my event progress it shows 0.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2018 at 12:24 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Army: The 5 Stages of Grief quest line has not started yet.

You comfort her with ice cream for a few days until it kicks in. The quests will actually start tomorrow after Noon PST.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2018 at 1:28 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Thank you Erika! I have enjoyed this event (actually all of them are fun!) Oh boy the pets are available! Whoo Hoo!!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2018 at 2:39 PM
Raymond
i was under the assumption that one could buy or send only one card to someone.
i sent 2.
is the implementation of that desire bugged?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2018 at 4:31 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Raymond: It should only be letting you send one. Sending more than one is a bug.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2018 at 4:52 PM
Russel Denton
while we are talking about the "sending a valentine" which was only meant for 1 for the entire event, i managed to send 2 , i sent 1 to Lara craft and the other too Erika/Alyniana our fearless leader lol
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2018 at 4:58 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Erika, it let me buy 2 and send them both as well. I only got a thank you from one of them. Is there a way to find out if the second ones went? If they didn't, can they be sent from the back end?
Post by ArmyMomOkc deleted February 16th 2018 at 7:39 PM
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2018 at 5:20 PM
ArmyMomOkc
The change log says - Can now send ONE Valentine’s Card to a friend, which contains random energy, mana, power, and something special!
Does this mean per day or the whole event??? ugh :(
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2018 at 8:13 PM
Last Edited February 16th 2018 at 8:15 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Well it looks like it's been changed to limit to getting one a day. That was the message when I just bought one...oh well..better than one for the whole event.
It was nice while it lasted the way it was, I prefer sharing rather buying bags for myself.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2018 at 8:15 AM
Flybaby
What a great way to share the happiness a Valentine card brings. This is such a nice addition to the the Valentine's event. (I guess the devs don't want us to have to much happiness if they changed tha limit on it)
Post by Flybaby deleted February 19th 2018 at 1:11 PM
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2018 at 11:33 AM
ArmyMomOkc
They do have really great items in them, so I do understand why there would be a limit. I would like the ability to buy more, it is a business so you guys need to make $$. I understand not everyone can afford or would want to spend $ on a game. I am one who doesn't mind. It's a fun thing I do for myself.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2018 at 6:31 PM
Raymond
they didn't change the limit, it was ONE throughout the whole event. says so in the event blog/change log written the day the event started, said so in the person selling the card, says so in an Erika response to my asking about the card here in this thread a week ago. what happened was that it was bugged and the limit was not occurring, and they perhaps then fixed that once it was pointed out to them.
for those who do not know, all events, all area releases, all nates and kaines and other things has a writeup in a blog and or change log, and said blog is pointed to in the forum post corresponding to the release.

i like gifting. i know all too well that gifting HAS to have limits or it WILL be exploited/abused. i saw it not working right and I reported it. shoot me if you want, but i will do this anytime i notice something like this
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2018 at 11:07 PM
Last Edited February 17th 2018 at 11:10 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, I was never upset with you. Reporting a bug is what is supposed to be done. You did the right thing. I would like the option to buy more if I could. This is a social game and I enjoy being able send gifts and a message to the couple of friends I have found so far. The options in the store outside of an event to send a small gift are limited. I am going through some med issues that have made me more emotional than usual. I'm not used to what I am going through, so I deleted my original post (which had nothing to do with you at all) because it was unnecessarily emotional. (The med issues are causing extreme pain)
I am naive about how it can exploited, and don't want to know. It's sad when things have to been done because of dishonest people.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2018 at 5:54 AM
Last Edited February 18th 2018 at 6:06 AM
Flybaby
Armymom, you said nothing wrong or out of the way. You have always been polite and respectful. This forum is made up of players who have different viewpoints, and unless someone isn't following the guidelines of this forum, everyone has the right, and the option to share and express their humble opinions. (Just MHO)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2018 at 12:53 PM
Last Edited February 18th 2018 at 12:55 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Thank you Flybaby :) I would like to see more options in the store. The cheapest option is sending 100 BB and I have done it just to I send a message because kept missing my friend at a promised meet time on AI. Expensive way to send a message.
Anyway, I have been enjoying the event, I'm always a little sad when one it ends. :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2018 at 1:15 PM
Flybaby
Hi Armymom. You can always make that suggestion in the "Feature Requests/Suggestions" thread in this forum. Another thing is that you can try contacting your friend by sending a private message on the BF forum. As for the Events, I think you will enjoy the month of March, as we will more than likely have two (St Patrick's, and Easter).
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2018 at 1:26 PM
Last Edited February 18th 2018 at 1:27 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I will put in the suggestion forum. Yes, I had forgotten about BF messaging option until you reminded me ;). I wasn't sure if it worked if you weren't a BF member. Worth trying. Topic has been been beaten to death in this thread. On to happier stuff :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2018 at 12:54 PM
Last Edited February 20th 2018 at 12:59 PM
Barbara Tompkins
FYI....peeps

One of the items from the Valentines event store is ''''LOVE'''''

NOW try putting it in the entrance of your ranch house,,and see what happens when trying to enter your house...

I have mine there right now.......I don't know if the dev's know about this or not...I think it is funny......just saying.

I can see rocks there,,but,, the word LOVE...:)