Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Failure monster spawn speed.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th at 7:34 AM
Lidariel
Hello
English is not my language, I'm sorry.

I wanted to comment, a failure that I have seen the last days.

The ability of Turps the Tasty, Tasty that increases monster spawn speed.

It has stopped working for me, I do not know if someone happens too.

regards

385 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th at 1:21 PM
Animenut
No need to worry about your English. People here are friendly enough to not be rude about it, and you spoke clearly enough to be understood.

I have had the same issue. I think. I can't really tell. It is entirely possible I just can't visually see the small difference, but if that's the case, it still merits at least a mention. I don't see any increase in spawn speed after starting an area. It has been this way for a long time. I just assumed the difference was too small for me to notice, but as long as someone has already made a post about it, might as well mention it.

160 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 5th at 6:20 PM
Amanda Kolecke
Turps' Tasty ability isn't working properly for me either, and a few other players I chat with have noticed it too.

I usually use Turps to trigger Sprint Mode and I believe since the latest weekend buff came out he hasn't been able to trigger it.

I did send in a ticket, as I'm sure several others did as well, and the Devs are looking into it.

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 6th at 12:26 PM
LorinBardric
I noticed the same issue during the last few days, but I just realised (after forgetting to activate the speed buff) that it seems to be fixed now.

PS: just checked the change log - there it says that it's fixed ;-)