Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Challenge shop

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2018 at 2:21 PM
Animenut
Mindy is used for more than just copying Billy's drop chance. Having a higher copy rate means she can mimic DPS-buff abilities even better. Yes, having over 100% double-drop chance is pointless, but the same is not true when applied to DPS-buff abilities, so having a golden hat for Mindy would directly influence DPS. Especially when mimicking Milgrid, whose ability is exponential. Mindy's version of the skill ends up being WAY stronger than Milgrid's because of how the muliplication works. Not to mention the fact that Mindy mimics more than one ability from a crusader, so if your DPSer is a human, then mimicking Billy does still matter since one of the abilities Mindy mimics from him increases human DPS.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2018 at 2:05 AM
LorinBardric
One could say it's overpowered, yes.
But it did it's job and convinced me that it's time for my first transaction. I always liked it that you can play it quite well without having to buy stuff, but I felt like Mindys hat is finally worth it! ;-)

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2018 at 5:27 PM
KameRose
Does anyone know if the X2 other chest offer in the Challenge Shop is weighted? This is the third week in a row that I've gotten the PPP chest offer.

Shenna is the only 'sader I currently have with less than epic gear. Weighting seems obvious, but I am curious.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2018 at 5:52 PM
Last Edited February 8th 2018 at 5:52 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The chests available in the token store are weighted to show the ones that will give you the best upgrades for your Crusaders for your purchase.

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 8th 2018 at 7:03 PM
KameRose
Thank-you Erika for the confirmation.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 19th 2018 at 11:11 AM
ihatethisfing
does that mean it is random if you have epics on all?