Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Cloud King Castle Quests
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 22nd 2018 at 11:00 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Clarifying if I am understanding correctly. These have to be done in Cloudland, CL SBAs or Flux correct?

I had already completed one of the SBAs before I realized I would need it later. I don't like whacking in an area that's already been completed (I know this will not change at this point).

It took me awhile to realize I didn't have to do the Hermit requests unless I wanted to do one.

I am not to the Flux yet. Are there any other areas I haven't reached yet that are like this too?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 22nd 2018 at 12:40 PM
Raymond
yes there are other areas just like the cloud zones castle.
the next zone, the infected forest, has a quest hub called the sanctuary that is just like the castle. this one is kind of important, read below.
and the zone after that, the spine of the world, has a quest hub called the explorer tent.
the last zone, the high forest, does not have a daily quest hub, YET, but the Devs have said it will.

one can only do quests of a hub in the flux and the zone the hub belongs to, that includes the zones sba's and Nate and Kaine adventures.

one can only do one hub a day. if you start a certain hub quest, you can only do other quests from that hub till 20 hours from doing it.

most importantly, to advance past the infected forest zone into the spine of the world, one has to do something like 72 hours of sanctuary hub quests up to a certain point before a key to an exit gate appears.

other then that, the hubs are not really necessary. except perhaps the spine which one might have to do tent hub quests a bit to get to a weekly quest. if you want to do a lot of the hubs, say to get all achievements and/or custom items, and you are not in the flux, then you will perhaps have to use a large portion of ones daily energy. my suggestion, do only what is necessary to move on and then when if flux you can pick and choose many months worth of questing in each.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 22nd 2018 at 5:26 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, this is exactly the info I was hoping to find out! Very helpful, thank you very much!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2018 at 7:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, thanks again. I have been doing the Sanctuary quests. The waiting isn't fun but I get it, slowed my progress down to a screeching halt. Helps knowing what I'm up against. :)