Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Clans or Guilds with multi-player co-op raiding missions

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2018 at 11:57 AM
pocketjokers
I'm not sure exactly how this could be implemented, but I think adding a multi-player feature to this game would be a great addition. Giving users the ability to create clans or guilds (semantics don't really matter) with the ability to recruit members, and then cooperatively sending crusaders or resources on unique raid missions. Or possibly even having separate objectives where individual players control different slots in the formation.

Just a random idea that I thought would really bring this game together.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2018 at 12:08 PM
AndrewtheSmart
Maybe it could be like a semi-trading center for crusaders where you could trade event crusaders and gear or sell them to people.
As for a second thing, I think that could be interesting.
Post by AndrewtheSmart deleted January 9th 2018 at 12:10 PM

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2018 at 5:01 AM
Differ4k
I would really like a guilds system , i used to play a lot of idle games and this is the first one i see with no guilds

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2018 at 4:28 AM
KameRose
One of the best things about this game is that your progress is 100% dependant on you. Why would anyone want to take that away?

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2018 at 11:08 AM
AndrewtheSmart
For Amanda, it probably won't be for the 100% thing. It should just be for fun, and only have, like, 5 achievements for it.

526 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2018 at 1:13 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Why would u need a guild u are already a guild u have your mains your alts your bank toons and achievements are shared between all. lol.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2018 at 12:46 PM
AndrewtheSmart
It's like a fun mission where multiple people share the field or if a person who wants Milgrid but can't get her because they unlocked T2 just after the event then they could trade, say, Bubba for her.