Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Explorer's League Part 4
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2018 at 1:18 PM
Swenlo
Marie, I'm not sure if this is what you mean by the reset from V.I.P. but just to clarify, The Time Turner trinket (5% chance to repeat the quest immediately) and the Timey Wimey Watch trinket (Reduces the cool down time by 10%[2 hours]) can be used on quest turn in.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2018 at 1:31 PM
Raymond
Jenaby, vip allows you to repeat like time turner, but with 100% chance not 5%
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2018 at 2:06 PM
Joe Gosselin
@Cyndi. As for the quest, when you wack the field to find the gizmo to give to the creature, as you complete the quest and talk to it, it will instantly go in a new stable in Pompei, you do not need to go there (but you can visit them and see them stack in the pen).

As for the Explorer League, you can talk to the dudette to see the fields you have found and completed (so no need to return to field completed later.)
Post by Joe Gosselin deleted January 4th 2018 at 2:06 PM
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2018 at 2:51 PM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Thanks Joe!
Post by Cyndi Buis Jacobs deleted January 4th 2018 at 4:06 PM
Post by Cyndi Buis Jacobs deleted January 4th 2018 at 4:06 PM
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2018 at 8:23 PM
Leona Virgo
i thank everyone who gave the time to share the locations

when you share the last 2 locations can you put it in world map order

the info after the area is where the creature will be found, but what about where the first gizmo is at, or can it move all over the area?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2018 at 9:50 PM
Flybaby
Leona, if you go to the wiki (http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Explorer%27s_League_4), you will find the locations listed in the world map order, but keep in mind that the areas in each location are just starting points ... the spheres do float around. Also, all 20 locations are listed in alphabetical order on page 3 of this thread, except for the last 2 found. You can find all 20 spheres right away, but can only capture 1 creature every 20 hours.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2018 at 10:36 PM
Russel Denton
just a little observation i noticed, when you find the beast half of the gizmo, the beast/creature majority of the time, faces the direction of the field you need to go to ok. hope it helps
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2018 at 11:19 AM
Last Edited January 6th 2018 at 2:20 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Flybaby...

VIP lets ppl do as many lockboxes as they want..if one has enough tokens to do so...

Just activate power buff using a token..the quest will instantly reset...100%...voila on to doing another one !!!!!
After you hand in one...go and activate power buff again etc etc.

I LOVE the buffs VIP has to offer....and that is why I will always be a VIP member..:)

BTW: If dailies quests are done but not handed in, that is good, otherwise alll quests will reset as well....
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2018 at 4:33 PM
Last Edited January 6th 2018 at 4:34 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Barbara. I'll add that to the Hints on the WIKI!
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2018 at 10:00 PM
Leona Virgo
i can't use wikia, i depend on this forum. thats why i wish after x amount of time they would just add the info as a note on the facebook page, so its easy to find without going through pages on the forum or having to force restart cause the wikia
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2018 at 8:04 AM
Last Edited January 8th 2018 at 8:14 AM
Flybaby
@Russel ... Good observation, but I'm not so sure. I experimented with it this morning, and it seems the beast/creature faces your character and follows you in whatever direction you move. I'll try again tomorrow, when I'm in a different area.
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2018 at 7:54 PM
Leona Virgo
it follows you if you have clicked it, don't click on it and you'll see which way the field is
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2018 at 8:19 AM
Flybaby
You're right Leona. The creature doesn't follow you until you speak to him. But today, I happened to pick another area in which he is facing the only field that he is next to. So now I'm on a mission to keep checking on him every day until I find him near 2 or more fields. LOL
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2018 at 4:58 PM
Last Edited January 8th 2018 at 5:14 PM
Barbara Tompkins
YES,,, thank you Nick for updatess for the lock box creatures...

YES,,,, I too am enjoying doing them ., now that all 2nd half sheres are listed..for us.on the forum and lockbox4 link..haha easy peasy.

I also see the creature faces the field to whack when I click on him.
It is so much better....to get it done faster.

I equip timey whimey for 2 hrs off.& have it equipped before I start the quest so I wont forget too do so....haha
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2018 at 1:01 PM
Flybaby
Well here I go again. Today's observations of the Creature is that not only is he facing the field we have to whack, but so far in all the fields I've whacked, he is always sitting immediately beside the area we have to whack. So either way you want to look at it, you can't go wrong regarding which field we have to whack. I'm not sure how relevant any of this information is. Just saying. LOL
PS. I'm with you Barbara. I always have both watches equipped at the start of the quest so I don't forget.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2018 at 6:33 PM
Last Edited January 10th 2018 at 6:34 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Flybaby..

Yes,,, much better for whacking since the creature faces the area to whack.
Your acknowledgement is good to know.

MY prob was the Castle Crypts one...wow had to go out of area then back in for the sphere to become clickable...haha Now that was fun....but hence it is done...
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2018 at 6:39 PM
Raymond
a sphere will be clickable if it is in a good place.
if you click it and nothing happens, it appears to forever be frozen in that spot. when that happens just whack a bush which seems to wake it up, then wait till it moves into a good place.