Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
wild descent SBA
26 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2018 at 7:56 AM
Deb Vinney-Jensen
Help! I cannot find a person with a wreath to give me code to go into the waterfall uggggggh
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2018 at 8:47 AM
Raymond
you must get past wild descent and past the square beyond that called verdent undergrowth and into the cera altapi boundary square, technically the last square in the world. you actually almost complete that and reach the flux before you get the code. i,e, you can do 2 sba's beyond that sba before you can get it.
plus you have to play with bananas and monkeys and some other animal too
26 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2018 at 7:11 AM
Deb Vinney-Jensen
oh...get through the rest of the world then go back got it! thanks
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2018 at 10:20 AM
Raymond
in wild descent, right near where you enter it by teleporting on the globe, is an NPC that kind of tells you to get the code from 'esewhere', and i mean elsewhere cause the name 'cera altapi boundary' is no place you have been to yet and thus must be elsewhere.
this little bit of shaenanigans with sba hardness i think is over the top, because at the same time this particular sba also has a whole load of other shenanigans with bananas both plain and honey covered and several monkeys and some other creature not far from the waterfall.
all a whole lot confusing i think. unnecessary confusion that people will be experiencing for years.
26 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2018 at 7:06 AM
Deb Vinney-Jensen
thanks again!