Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Kaine's High Jungle Mystery
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2017 at 2:32 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Investigator Kaine is at it again!

Join him with his task!

Plus, now you can buy multiple baits among other things. :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2017 at 3:21 PM
Raymond
multiple baits, i did this before that LOL http://prntscr.com/hekd6n
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2017 at 12:45 AM
Raymond
there appears to be a bug with the fish bait store. it takes upwards of 30+ seconds to open now instead of nearly instantly,
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2017 at 7:10 AM
Raymond
so the boat in cera a boundary is not used for a Nate or Kaine adventure.
and the boat and the ladder near the entrance of plateau lakes to some lillypads is also not used.
will there be some future new things with these obvious great starting points?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2017 at 8:57 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I like the new way to buy fish bait but,.,,,it takes forever to open/buy from the
store.....I get ""request failed to contact server''''then the bait screen does comes up to purchase..So Slow...I tried it many times.....ie reloading BW2....
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2017 at 5:04 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Hey Barbara, I am having the same issue, I haven't been able to buy bait for a few days now, I have sent in a ticket :D
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2017 at 5:37 PM
Russel Denton
i brought bait, last night and i had no issues
87 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 27th 2017 at 5:30 PM
jeankahn
I'm having trouble also buying bait anyplace--the game crashed. I've submitted a ticket
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 27th 2017 at 5:35 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Nick is looking into what could cause some players to experience issues when buying bait.
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2017 at 8:52 AM
DocHoneydew
There is a bug in the reward. You can't place it on the ranch as it's replaced by a 'Royal Chimera.'
https://snag.gy/IQT5du.jpg
Still can use the reward though. Just a weird bug.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2017 at 10:19 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@DocHoneydew: If you put in a support ticket, Nick will fix the issue with your game.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2017 at 10:33 AM
Raymond
since there is no pagas like thing for mounts, can we have at least one feature of pagas for mounts? namely have a mouseover, in our inventory, saying where mount xyz comes from?
113 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 12:06 AM
Oglethorpe1983
I hate to admit this, but Im stuck, I finished all the whacking and puzzles days ago, but just never got around to the answering....

I thought I had it, but when I went to answer there were 8 (i think) names and only 4 people to talk too....

The information I got from the 4 I felt was incomplete,,, but it gave me a pretty good idea... but with the extra names, I wonder if there are people to talk to that I just am not seeing??

Related question: Is this a one guess only thing? worst case scenero I just brute force the answers until I find it?
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 2:12 AM
DestKitteh
You can guess names.

Hint: 4 of the names, disregard. Whoever is there, are the only applicable possible answers.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 7:01 AM
phagras
Like DestKitteh says, you can eliminate four names straight away. Two others are easy to eliminate too, leaving the two chaps at the bottom to pick from. I couldn't narrow it down beyond that but it doesn't matter because you can just try again.
113 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 11:24 AM
Oglethorpe1983
Ok I was over thinking it.... I figured I knew who it was... but the extra four names threw me..lol I thought I was missing something obvious...

I got it first try

Thanks
Post by Oglethorpe1983 deleted December 4th 2017 at 3:35 PM
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2017 at 9:07 AM
Raymond
i think there is something wrong with the achievements.
the achievement associated with this adventure, high jungle sleuth is the 18'th not 17'th. the nate adventure achievements are correct.
plus i only see 17 found items in the detective agency, forget which but one seems to not exist.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2017 at 1:02 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Raymond: Thanks for the catch about the achievements. The one for Spine of the World was missing.

The High Jungle addition to Kaine's office is the fruit hanging off one of the bushes by his desk.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2017 at 5:27 PM
Raymond
you know what? this is not the first time i have mentioned this
http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=11983
is at least one other occasion