Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
[Suggestion] Auto Leveling Crusaders

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2017 at 10:26 AM
Asnyi
Hello, I will keep it short.

My ideea is = on FREE PLAY , crusaders gain auto levels if you have the gold.

There should be an off switch to this also.

Please give me your thoughts about this, thank you.

526 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2017 at 6:54 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
theres alreay that a lvl all talent.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 9th 2017 at 7:15 PM
Animenut
Asnyi means a function that would level crusaders independent of user involvement. The "Level all" button still requires the player to actively click it.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2017 at 4:50 AM
Asnyi
Animenut, you understand me.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2017 at 7:24 AM
Andreas
I could be wrong, but if I remember right, CNE has stated they would not implement such a change when the suggestion was brought up in the past.

And I can understand that, to be honest. Even though this game's category is 'idle' it is an idle clicker game. You need to be active to proceed. With this function, you could start a free play, leave the browser window and reset four to eight hours later without doing anything inbetween. As far as I am concerned, this should not be the game's intention.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2017 at 10:20 AM
Raymond
you want auto leveling, you can have it on any objective.
the right programmable auto clickers can be set to click one or many spots as often as you want from ~20 times per second to well beyond once per minute or whatever you wish.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2017 at 2:39 PM
Asnyi
Why bother using other software when the game could be improved ...

301 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2017 at 5:38 PM
Vingummi
Its an improvement they dont want though. Sounds simple to me :)

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2017 at 9:25 AM
Asnyi
Maybe they want it. Wish someone from the staff enlighted us.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2017 at 10:04 AM
Raymond
i am pretty sure the Devs have said no many times.
more specifically they have said this game is a game that does require humans play it somewhat and anything to reduce the need for you to do anything is not going to be implemented.
can't find any post in the forums to this effect, i suggest you read the AMA's

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2017 at 7:58 AM
Last Edited November 12th 2017 at 8:03 AM
Asnyi
To remember to click one button every 100-200 levels is unpleasant, especially when you have other things to do, and using auto clickers should be in the past.

In my opinion making "Auto Level System" on "Free Play" will not have a big impact in humans playing this game, removing 1 second that you need to click one button.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2017 at 8:21 AM
LorinBardric
When I was newer to this game I supported your idea (as it was mentioned before, this isn't the first time this idea comes up). But until now I have changed my mind.

I agree with you that in is not very pleasant to hit one button every X minutes, but in the end, this requires you to think about the game every now and then. If you forget about it while doing something else, you will get stuck at some point. SO to progress it needs some kind of input from your side.

Even if it's an idle game, it stays a game in the end. I believe the purpose of a game is to be played. If you program an auto-clicker to play the game for you (which I'm doing most of the time), you can do something else, but your computer will be busy playing the game. So even though you are not playing, the game fulfills its purpose of "being played". The game doesn't care if the input comes from a human being or from a programmed auto-clicker as long as there is some input coming in.

If crusaders leveled up themselves there wouldn't be any need of input anymore. You could basically just watch the game play itself. In this case it would merely be a game anymore, but more like a movie... The only input from your side would be resetting the world, which comes close to the "watch again" button on a video or DVD :p

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2017 at 10:16 AM
Last Edited November 12th 2017 at 10:20 AM
Asnyi
Auto Level System = Game running on Pc/Phone with "auto-level-up-all" integrated in the game.
Offline = no game running, no levels gained.
On/off switch so if you prefer you can use auto-clicker/macro software or manual click.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2017 at 10:39 AM
Asnyi
COTLI = good
COTLI + auto-clicker = better
HULK = SMASH! (joke)