Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
recipe mission bug

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 5:56 AM
plopiplop65
hello,
this morning, i played on my mobile and i failed "The Brothers Stiltskin" mission (around 45%).
when i logged in on my PC to send the 4 crusaders in "As The Spinning Wheel Turns" mission, this one had expire. (bad timing)
but now, it's more than 2 hours later, and i have no recipe missions in my list (no "As The Spinning Wheel Turns" and no "Up To Speed"). i still have C/U and Rares recipes missing.
i can't see in my play history when my "TBS" mission failed but i can see when i started it (i can send you the screen shot if you want).
can you unlock my recipe missions slots please? (my "I Saw It On Pinterest" cooldown will come back in less than 12h now)
thank you for all your hard work :)

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 7:52 AM
Raymond
i believe another recipe mission does not start right away.
others will tell you exactly how long you will be waiting, but it is days, not hours.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 8:35 AM
plopiplop65
a recipe mission spawn right away if you let an other expire.
you have to wait 2h when you finish (fail or success) a recipe mission to see a new one spawn in your list.
my single rare recipe mission should be available and it's not the case. my printerest will come back in 8h , and now, i know that it will be at least 2h later...
thx anyway. still waiting for Erika answer about that

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 1:03 PM
plopiplop65
still no answer... i hope that Erika/Alyniana will be able to see this topic this afternoon

35 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2017 at 2:16 PM
Athlon4
I'd recommend to open a support ticket --> http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=10566