Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Cancelling Missions

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 6:37 PM
Geoff Letkemann
I accidentally sent one of my more important crusaders on a mission, and didn't mean to do so, thus disabling his services for hours. Could we get a mission cancel option perhaps? Maybe there could be a penalty, but I'd like the option at least. Sometimes missions pop up quite frequently, and I'll assign a crusader just to get it to go away without thinking, and then mistakes happen.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2017 at 7:51 PM
AndrewtheSmart
I feel exactly the same way!

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 12:06 AM
Andreas
Unfortunately for all of us, CNE has always said the chances are very, very slim cancelling missions will be a thing they implement.

I think everyone of the players has started a mission with an error at least once, so we're all in the same boat, probably :)

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2017 at 12:13 AM
Last Edited October 29th 2017 at 12:15 AM
Bazilus
You can marked crusaders by "X" button and they gonna stay in the end of chose.

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2017 at 2:02 PM
Geoff Letkemann
Well I just did it again, accidentally sent a crusader I needed on a 4 hour mission, it was one I needed to pick further along, so using the "X" feature wasn't an option. Stupid gold mission too...sometimes I just click without thinking since those missions pop up so often. Don't see the harm it would cause to game play by implementing a feature like this. Should be pretty easy to program in.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2017 at 2:20 PM
Last Edited November 3rd 2017 at 2:21 PM
Raymond
[troll mode on]
boo hoo
[troll mode off]

that's what the star and x are for, to prevent accidents

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 3rd 2017 at 10:09 PM
ihatethisfing
you say troll mode off but really it is still on. you're a dbag, raymond.